• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos What do you guys do on Xanax?

same as negro, talk my way into chicks, code, work, maybe if I do too much I may do some dumb shit, honestly I never was a benzo guy, before I always prefered clonazepam on the odd ocasion I would do benzos, I tried out most of the available ones on the pharmaceutical market, never dabbled with the RC ones tho as it wasn't necessary

lately I've used it daily these past two months along with my opioid of choice, now I stopped since yesterday because I ran out but I'm not sure I want to cop some more because I already got into the habit of taking one along my normal opioid dose in the morning so in consequence becoming just a casual thing to start the day with, plus some redosing during the evening. I am not sure, actually I am sure I couldn't deal with the withdrawal of both, since from the tramadol I would have the snri and opioid withdrawal and from the alprazolam the benzo withdrawal. I like it though, I always thought that it's overrated but I acquired a taste for it and its subtilities.

I'm not that socially anxious, I can tallk my way pretty freely in things and unwind easily but it gave me a diferent kind of push so to say, didn't feel as sedated as on clonazepam, but I always did clona sublingually so that contributed to me being off my ass on it. I just feel normal on it so I do normal things on it, honestly at this point I can't say if it is a plus in my life or just another unnecessary minus, but I got a suspicions that it's the latter

Just keeps me from being a nervous wreck. I have never found benzos to get me high

So you don't get confused, I merged this one
I feel like all xanax stories just end in blackouts and bad decisions. Wheres the enjoyment in this?
In this thread.
It just appears as the thread starter because you posted it sooner

It helps me relax and enjoy the shit-show.
?

Edit: Yeahhhhh.... High doses of alp and alcohol has seen me star of the shit-show. Hope to never relive those days.

I usually take therapeutic doses and enjoy the anxiety reduction. This goes for most benzos. If you actually have anxiety they're a fucking lifesaver if you use them properly. If you don't have any anxiety then yeah you will just wonder what all the fuss is about. Most people who love their benzos have anxiety and find the rapid anxiety relief from benzos is a high in itself.

On the weekends I will sometimes take a high dose of alprazolam like 2-5mg depending on my tolerance and mood. I'll smoke weed on top, eat some takeaway food, watch shite on telly, and basically just mong out. For a lazy Sunday it's perfect. Pregabalin is also a good one for this.

But under normal circumstances, yeah, I just take 0.5-1mg alprazolam and it kills off my anxiety and gives me more social confidence. I took 0.5mg just before a job interview, felt really confident as soon as it hit, and I got the job.

Benzos can do a lot of good if you use them right. I've never blacked out from Xanax either.

Yeah not everyone abuses them. I was prescribed Xanax and then clonazepam for years for GAD and never abused my script. Mainly because I took it daily so I couldn't afford to go without.