• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What do you do while on MDMA?

ninjapirateroberts

Bluelighter
When I take LSD, I listen to a playlist of psychedelic trance for 10 straight hours (each track is around 5-7 minutes, and I have a lot of them). Music is important part of my therapeutic benefits of LSD. But I'm curious what you guys suggest me do while on MDMA. I don't have friends. Never had a gf. What I do have is notorious social anxiety and I sometimes engage in self-loathing (although this is less frequent these days). I never tried MDMA in the past but I'm planning to try it end of this month, hoping it would be as therapeutic as my LSD experiences. But the thing is, as you know, we can't do MDMA that often (unlike LSD which I could do twice a month for example). So I want to be prepared. I will be doing it alone in my room. No plans of going out or engaging in any sort of sexual activity. So it'd be pretty much focused on actual therapeutic effects. I'm hoping it would help develop self-love, most importantly self-compassion, and some help with the social anxiety.

My plan is to engage in an introspection loop (like I do when I take LSD) and try to get to the "root" of the issue. Example, if I have personal problem or thought X, I think why I have X, and X is due to Y, I think why I have Y, and so on an I usually get to the root and gain novel insights. What do you guys suggest? Or what worked for you personally?

Can anyone find any decent MDMA? Just tried another two batches and it's the same fucking bunk as usual. Utter fucking garbage.

Can anyone find any decent MDMA? Just tried another two batches and it's the same fucking bunk as usual. Utter fucking garbage.
Have had no problems in Europe, few different countries too. With that said, it's been about a year here in France since I last indulged.

Not since around 2004 unfortunately!

Gave up ages ago - just don't have the time/headspace for shit drugs

In the US yes..

I like dancing in front of large sound systems. Talking deep conversations. Physical touch. Expressing gratitude for others. And finally, more dancing.

-GC

There's still decent MDMA out there.

I believe I would enjoy sitting at home listening to music, haven't rolled in like 20 years :( but planning on doing so soon.

I enjoy listening to music at max volume lol will probably be losing some hearing in the future, but other then that I do enjoy just hopping on a voice chat with some online mates and chatting.

If I’m alone rolling I do enjoy planning my future tasks and programming albeit with the eye wiggles it’s hard and some introspection about my scattered past come to terms with certain feelings or watch some music visualizations and just bask in this pure euphoria really just boggles me how euphoric the whole experience is.

And let’s not forget dancing as well. I usually would never dance but man mdma makes me wiggle my whole body.

I listen to music pretty much the second it hits until I go to sleep. Even the afterglow makes music super enjoyable. In the first couple hours I'm usually more active and moving around, feeling stuff while the music plays in the background just enjoying life. Then after a couple hours I'm in the bed under covers feeling the most comfortable. Sometimes I'll turn the music off and just stare at my ceiling and think deeply about life. Some of the best rolls I've had were solo. Definitely recommend and can be very therapeutic to do it solo if you have trauma as MDMA does wonders with helping you work through it.

And I like to go to the beach.

As long as it's not a real sunny day because that can make you feel hot or you can fall asleep in the sun which people might not believe. But for some reason it's very easy to fall asleep, laying on a towel or a blanket on the beach in the sun while you're rolling.

I had the sunburn to prove it at one time.

Watching the waves and the sunlight and listening to the people and going into the water is fucking fantastic.

Good MDMA is easy to find. if you don't have a dealer. The Dark Web is your friend.

On MDMA I love to eat lolly pops, listen to good music, kiss, eat pussy, look at strippers.