L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What do you do when you get a boner?

Munchkoala

Ex-Bluelighter
The question in universal. Different for every person.

Do you wank? Fuck your partner? Open your fly and let your sausage out for the world to see?

What do you do, when you are so horny you could fill up a thirsty frat house with the cream of your schlong?

Fiddle awkwardly with it through my pocket and hope no-one notices.

i try to wish it away but the more i think about it, the harder it gets. It pulsates and gets so uncomfortable. I try to push it between my legs and hold it down but it's strong. It's a fighter. I begin to wonder about something else and before I know it, it's slowly losing its life-force, but once my mind adjusts to this, it comes back with a vengeance twice as hard, roaring and pulsating and hurting. The fight is lost, my hands are inconspicuously trying to cover the bulge, I drift off thinking about everything but my dick and it loses its strength but the singular thoughts that remind me of the struggle zap its ferocity and this goes on until it's soft again and I can breathe. I have won. It's okay now. You're safe.

I dangle my dago donkey dick down my leg of my tight denim for everyone to daringly see Peter Berlin style.

Last edited:
Depends on the situation innit. Be more specific did you mean what do you do with an unwanted boner? Cuz its pretty obvious what you do with a wanted one, either wank or fuck someone/something

Mmm. Multiple sex sessions per day are part and parcel with the regularity and persistence of my boners, throughout the course of any average day.

I fuck someones mom or sister or wife or aunt or girlfriend or grandma or cousin or whore or niece or run into coworkers or clients with my boner. My penis will hopefully fall into a vagina at some pony Thought everyone was like me!!

wow what a thread. amazing responses to the deep and insightful open ended question.

but seriously a lack of context renders it kind of empty

Try to move away from whoever is giving me the boner of course :)