• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What do you consider the best "RC"/grey area stimulant/amp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alias.

Bluelighter
I'm very curious to know what people think. I personally don't have much experience outside of the conventional stims/amps.

I'm very curious to know what people think. I personally don't have much experience outside of the conventional stims/amps.

Use the search engine. There are many threads on here about this.

I believe that very much depends on your priorities.

Most of the "good" cathinones are already banned in most of the US and Europe, with N-Ethyl-Hexedrone ("HEX-EN") supposedly being the only worthwhile one left.
2-Fluoro-Amphetamine and 2-Fluoro-Methamphetamine used to be fairly popular (since they were very close to regular amphetamine) but they got banned in China, so the supply has pretty much dried up. Same with 4-FA which was also a serotonin releaser (i.e. more of a mephedrone-like "party drug").
4-Fluoro-Methylphenidate (4F-MPH) is basically a more potent form of Ritalin... if you like Ritalin you'd probably enjoy this one... note that unlike 4-FA the 4-Fluoro-substitution doesn't cause any serotonin release, so it's really more of "functional" stim.
3-Fluoro-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM) is also pretty popular with some users on this forum; not necessarily a functional stim though, and apparently fairly more-ish.

[Disclaimer: These are my impressions from reading through various threads on the subject; I've never tried RC stims. I take my prescribed ER Ritalin mostly for anhedonia and lack of motivation, as I am not into an endless cycle of euphoria, binging, crashing and fiending, so take my summary with a grain of salt).

Last edited:
I believe that very much depends on your priorities.

Most of the "good" cathinones are already banned in most of the US and Europe, with N-Ethyl-Hexedrone ("HEX-EN") supposedly being the only worthwhile one left.
2-Fluoro-Amphetamine and 2-Fluoro-Methamphetamine used to be fairly popular (since they were very close to regular amphetamine) but they got banned in China, so the supply has pretty much dried up. Same with 4-FA which was also a serotonin releaser (i.e. more of a mephedrone-like "party drug").
4-Fluoro-Methylphenidate (4F-MPH) is basically a more potent form of Ritalin... if you like Ritalin you'd probably enjoy this one... note that unlike 4-FA the 4-Fluoro-substitution doesn't cause any serotonin release, so it's really more of "functional" stim.
3-Fluoro-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM) is also pretty popular with some users on this forum; not necessarily a functional stim though, and apparently fairly more-ish.

[Disclaimer: These are my impressions from reading through various threads on the subject. I take my prescribed ER Ritalin mostly for anhedonia and lack of motivation, as I am not into an endless cycle of euphoria, binging, crashing and fiending, so take my summary with a grain of salt).

Depressing that India never got on the bandwagon of RC and novel drug synthesis.

Anyone know a reason for this? Do they also just outsource their shit to China like everyone else?

Depressing that India never got on the bandwagon of RC and novel drug synthesis.

Anyone know a reason for this? Do they also just outsource their shit to China like everyone else?

iirc india were making shitloads of mephedrone and ket a few years back

Status
Not open for further replies.