• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What do you collect?

I collect cassettes, cds & such of obscure music & underground bands.

I also collect band t-shirts.

I also mentally collect lots of info about useful things, if that counts.

I try not to carry too much stuff around now a days. It's easier for me if I end up homeless or moving often, to just pack up my shit and go.

it used to be mind altering substances, but a true collection is one you don't ingest....

Nowadays I like to collect old pharmacoepia bottles , packaging, syringes etc... Vintage stereos, turntables, vinyl, guitars, guitar amps, war memorabilia, knives, etc . pretty much anything

Too many to mention :)
Stamps, books, magazines, antiques, old apothecary stuff, electronics, nintendo games, vinyl,
stickers, tin cans, fishing lines, knives, posters, dollhouse interior, mannequins and statues, music boxes, knickknacks, small particles,
sneakers (although I only have 1), mistakes, bullets, army stuff...

I actually do collect substances, but they're psychedelics. I occasionally use them but there are many I won't ever try again probably, and would give a dose to a friend, or just enjoy looking at my pretty labeled collection of vials. I also collect the experiences from them, and the writing about the experiences.

I collect anything vintage....furniture, linens, old home interior...and stuff people are throwing away

My favorite is brocante style french and lace..

Then I refurbish it and make it shabby chic

I used to collect stones and still have them but now i collect foreign currency and books. I also collect essential oils, incense, tarot cards, and fragrance oils.

My favorite book i got is the journal three from gravity falls. My favorite essential oil i have is lavender. My favorite incense i have smells like laundry detergent. My favorite fragrance oil i have is baby powder. My favorute tarot deck i have is from the store spencers.
So far i only have one dollar from honduras. I almost had a two dollar bill from honduras but i gave it to a coworker. My stepmom says shes going to give me some foreign currency sometime. I believe its from mexico because shes from there.

Jade carvings and figurines
Books and memorabilia from the former Soviet Union
Anything involving fish iconography or related to fishing industry
Anything related to the history/culture of Alaska or the circumpolar north