• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Angry WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THOSE WHO EXTORT THE ELDERLY FOR THEIR MONEY?

PharmaTrain

Bluelighter
Some people are real scum. Those that always target the elderly to take their savings for gain. They use extortion in many forms to get money and assets. These are the same that do this for a living. Going from friend to family member waiting to rip them off due to the declining mental state or using threats or rumors with no proof to get rich quick. I have no use for these sorts and will protect my family. What are your thoughts on these extortionist?

Yeah I've heard of these opportunitists on YouTube and such. One guy has a channel where he hacks hackers and trolls them and such which i like watching.

I think something that would help greatly is simple awareness to teach elderly what to look out for in this digital age.

Yeah I've heard of these opportunitists on YouTube and such. One guy has a channel where he hacks hackers and trolls them and such which i like watching.

I think something that would help greatly is simple awareness to teach elderly what to look out for in this digital age.
White hat hackers rule IMHO...

I try to educate my fellow elders. Sometimes they get it, sometimes they don't.

Some Blueligters might interpret my distancing online as something other than what it is, and that is protection against the modern "wired world" and the predators that live there.

Opportunist is too lax of a word for these types. Lets call it what it is. They are extortionist. Awareness is great but if the old peoples minds are not sound than the younger gen needs to step in. This is what good societies do for their elders. I won't say what I'd do in a heated moment but I'd help out to expel these baser sort.

White hat hackers rule IMHO...

I try to educate my fellow elders. Sometimes they get it, sometimes they don't.

Some Blueligters might interpret my distancing online as something other than what it is, and that is protection against the modern "wired world" and the predators that live the
Lowest of the low.
Low down dirty scoundrels. I would B***T dat *** with e****** p******* when cought no doubt.

So would stringing them up in the town square.

I think they are deplorable and despised even by their fellow criminals. You wanna be a criminal? Sell drugs, rob banks, learn how to clone the credit cards of the super wealthy or how to scam big companies etc

There are least no door to door sales people, except contractors telling me I got a shitty dive way, or something, but I got a ways to be elderly. Old people should have a pistol shoved in their waist band to scare would con artists, crazy pistol packing geezers don't make for good victims.

real scumbag garbage people. Also a tremendous level of cowardice. Prolly the same folk that sell fent to schoolkids; hit both ends of the coward spectrum.

Brain stagnation; take the path of least resistance or no path at all.

Alot can be inferred from such behavior; none positive.

real scumbag garbage people. Also a tremendous level of cowardice. Prolly the same folk that sell fent to schoolkids; hit both ends of the coward spectrum.

Brain stagnation; take the path of least resistance or no path at all.

Alot can be inferred from such behavior; none positive.
You speak the unvarnished truth. These extortionist by trade are the lowest of low. The elderly people start to not think clearly and the cowardly the dirty rotten scum comes creeping to extort, to act as they are helping when in fact they are filling their pockets leaving the elderly broke and in a state home.
I personally have a 1 family member and "her husband and his father" who spend all their time waiting for the elderly to not be of clear mind and get them to sigh over their life assets. This is a family business and now I see they are waiting to pounce on my elderly family. I won't let it happen. I even had my parents see what these criminals are doing and had them make a trust which is the only way nobody can contest it. But if these scumbags even think of stealing, hacking, I will close that door for them so they can never do this to anyone again. This type of coward uses blackmail and rumors to scare people into relinquishing funds. They sift though garbage hoping someone forgot to shred a document. I spray OC (pepper spray) into the garbage so they can take a big whiff. This is just a warning to them. I have put things into the works with lawyers and people who will stand up for what is right and just.