• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Diet What did YOU last eat? Version 5

8 Chicken Nuggets
Double Cheeseburger
Medium Fry
Large Hawaiian Punch

From McDonald's but we're cooking a healthy dinner when my girlfriend gets home. Zuccini boats with Ground Chicken, Mozzarella and a Vodka Sauce. It's really good and should make up for the cheap I just ate.

Bacon, Egg and Cheese on a Everything Bagel. This is my absolute favorite breakfast to eat on the planet. It's a very fatty and salty meal but it is Oh So delicious. It's nice to treat yourself to a little something here and there.

Planning on buying a Chicken Gyro from this Greek restaurant on my way back from the library. My girlfriend is going to order Chinese food, more than likely Chicken and Broccoli. That's her favorite, we will probably have a taste of each others.

Get some Fried Dumplings to share :)

An amazing cheese croissant. (In 2wks., I'm going back to clean eating, no sugar, etc).

What I'm really psyched about atm, is what I'm drinking. A Dt. Strawberry, Rasberry Peach Fuze Iced Tea. It's amazing.

chiquita_banana.jpg

very healthy choice

i woke up in the middle of the night to eat more food so I woke up and was hungry *despite midnight snacks*. Ugh. I'll still try to eat breakfast.

but if it MUST be known, it was cashews and ice cream. I crave a high fat diet at times.

^thanks Cap. Yeah I thought the banana would be good as I needed it for my day after first stim use in over a week and I've heard bananas help. Especially after a day of stim use and light sleep.

Decided to eat something light with a glass of milk plus I got a few Chaquitas yesterday anyway so I said why not.

Heading home to probably eat some Japanese Noddle or Mac N Cheese cooked by the finest chef aka my microwave. Maybe stove stop if feeling it.

Sorry for large image:
large_cc4fdeda-7ca4-4edf-8320-c885ab20795f.JPG

Cheap and probably not great for you, but I don't have them often.

Piece of baked ham rewarmed in a skillet and a piece of grilled buffalo chicken.

Split a large cheese pizza w/ my roommate. Tasted all the better cause he paid.

Grilled some Nathan’s all beef hotdogs and ground chuck hamburgers with extra sharp cheddar.