What did you get for X-mas?

Ashke

Bluelighter
I've been kinda down today, so I thought I'd come up with a happy new topic... therapy thru irrelavent topix in da Bluelight discussion forum, or something.
smile.gif

I spent the holidays at home this year, which was cool for several reasons, one being I got plenty more presents from my folks.
smile.gif

Main gift was early January sometime I get to go and pick out a sound system for my car... waffling between a CD player, or a tape player with a CD adapter thingie... Either way it totally rocks. I've been stuck with this piece of shit radio that only plays three good stations without static unless I shut off the engine.
Also got tons of beautiful beads to make candy bracelets, and this crazy kickass briefcase shaped case for them...
I think the funniest gift was this plastic handheld mirror... My mom's got one just like it. I was blinking at it all confused, and my mom shrugs and says, "Well, you were always running off with mine when you were staying here, so I thought you might like your own.." And for some reason I found it amusing. I wanted to be like, uh, when I was staying here I was a total tweakhead, of course I needed yer mirror allatime... But I kept quiet and just did the smile and nod thing.
smile.gif

Got some clothes, and not even yer typical sensible parent sweaters and shit, but all glittery and metallic and bizarre... Groovy headache-inducing stuff I can wear to parties. Rawk.
smile.gif

So anyway, that's pretty much my haul this Christmas... How'd you all make out?
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Well...my mom called me one day and asked me what I wanted for Christmas and of course, I said MONEY!!! (being a college student and all)
wink.gif

But of course, my mom being a mom said she couldn't just give me money, it was so un-Christmassy (?). So I said, ok, well how about we go out shopping together and buy me my presents (stuff I actually need, like a winter coat for the lovely Canadian winter!) and then she can wrap them up all nice if she wants.
So that's what we did!! And we were both happy.
smile.gif
Oh, and she also got me a new camera seeing as mine broke right before Christmas (I have to hand it to my camera actually, if there's one time of year for it to break!)
Hope everyone's Christmas was great and happy New Year!
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

I got a CD player for my truck for christmas, and some BadBoyBill and DJ Micro to play in it. I also got a visit from some of the ultra-cool-geek-sexy Nashville bluelighters. We went to our little after hours club here to recuperate from all the family festivities and had a great time. I'd have to say it was the best christmas I've had in a long time, maybe ever. What better way to end the holiday than spending it with my "other family"? Hope everybody had happy hoidays, in whatever way you all choose to celebrate them, and hope everyone has a great, safe NYE. Can't wait to hear the stories from that night!
- aby

Me an' Diz are glad you liked your 'present', evil Aby... where else do you get presents wrapped in orange fuzzy packaging but from da Bluelighters?
smile.gif

I'm not sure what kinda neat material stuff I'll be getting... me an' the Diz celebrate Spring Financial Aid Check with gifts.
smile.gif

------------------
If it's orange and fuzzy, it's FoXy....

Cool, flux...I gave E as a present. That wasn't one of the gifts opened in front of Mom, but it was the only present I wrapped.
smile.gif

------------------
I will find humor in my everyday life by looking for people I can laugh at.

Mr. Sticky, i also gave X as an x-mas gift to urbalyst and myself.
I got mainly clothes, cd's, candels, and a G-shop watch from my parents. And urbalyst got me a kick ass sweater, a "HighLifer", and some other cra-z stuff. But being able to Roll for X-mas was the best present I had and gave.
:cool:
~PLUR~

I'm such a spoiled brat!! Karma bites again!
Every year my parents ask "So...What do you want for X-Mas this year?" This time I replied "All I want is a CELL PHONE, nothing else, just a CELL PHONE." But what to my surprise did I receive.....Oh WoW its a Microwave! Well of course I did not complain to my generous parents about the mistaken gift, but I did however whine my story into the ears of any friends that would listen. Here's where Karma decide to show its ugly little face. I assume its because I was being so ungrateful. On X-Mas day my car window was busted out & my microwave & other gifts are now gone. The only thing that remains is broken pieces of glass scattered over the seats of my already wrecked car. Damn it!!! Serves me right!
Lesson learned.....next year when I'm asked what I want I will simply reply "Surprise me, you always do!"
X-RaverQueen
------------------
"Roll, roll, roll your brain swiftly down the drain.
Merrily, merrily, merrily you will go insane!"

Most of my x-mas gifts i got was months before x-mas like a entertainment center for when i move! I needed that the most and when i put it together i was all fucked up on Darvosets from a minor surgury i had the day before it was quite a project after putting it together and realizing i had all the shelf on upside down so you could see the raw wood was kinda funny
smile.gif

I also got a red Nautica fleece pulover i have been wanting forever! and a blue tommy one. a g-shock watch! And 3 punds of fairy food! My fav!!! I got ciggarets from all my aunts and uncles like 2 1/2 cartons total and it kickes ass ciggs are expensive nowadays! sorry to sound spoiled but i usually dont get anything from anybody everyother year so this is great!
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy