• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What did people get from santa for christmas this year?

Santa had got me a dope Klein book style backpack for my tools n shit, a Fixd adapter for my car to let me know what's wrong with it via Bluetooth & app, and some long sleeve shirts (roll tide).
Oh and my sister bought me a vibrator.
09ITuZj.jpeg[\img]

‘Care package’ & cash
Santa had got me a dope . . . . .

Hi @Ds you sound so strong and your gifts are bold and beautiful too !!! Wow. What a score.

@AngelsandFairiesarereal what a beautiful spirit this year has brought. Awesome, You !!!! :)✨

Those were hot gifts. I got gifts too. I got a cold thermos. Yes, and it will be hot for Summer. But the love is what made me cry. Joy. (Real)

Thank you for sharing. Those were warm fuzzy wuzzies. Sounds fun too. Oh and I got myself comfort medication for me.

😁

❤️❤️❤️💚❤️❤️❤️

. . . and some buzzies

Hi @Ds you sound so strong and your gifts are bold and beautiful too !!! Wow. What a score.

@AngelsandFairiesarereal what a beautiful spirit this year has brought. Awesome, You !!!! :)✨

Those were hot gifts. I got gifts too. I got a cold thermos. Yes, and it will be hot for Summer. But the love is what made me cry. Joy. (Real)

Thank you for sharing. Those were warm fuzzy wuzzies. Sounds fun too. Oh and I got myself comfort medication for me.

😁

❤️❤️❤️💚❤️❤️❤️

. . . and some buzzies
Kiely you’re awesome mamacita … I really mean that :)💕💜💜

😁

❤️❤️❤️💚❤️❤️❤️

. . . and some buzzies
Merry Christmas ❤️. So I had got some Thermos too btw, a black & white one. I'm excited about using them. Currently they have been washed and air drying.
Sounds like you had a pretty solid Xmas.

Omg. Where's @deficiT <3

I'm drunk too. :rolleyes: lool

🍄

I thought he got a duvet

do u hate me !?

i'm hallucinating fwiw :cool:

Happy Christmas. We all deserved one too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
I'm too uncultured to even know what a duvet is, so I didn't get one. But I am here! Glad you had a good Christmas. And I don't hate chu

It's OKAY

i googled it

oh that's what thems is called 😭

and then sick appeared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Busted.

LOve YOu ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

:hot::)

oh a sleeping bag. i have one of those. it's white too. lool. 😭

I'm just kidding neversickanymore.
p26BUmy.png

It's Gorgeous isn't it !!!!!

🤍🤍❤️🤍

I love it !! awesome duvet.