Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What did my friend get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mentalgrunt

Greenlighter
Been lurking Bluelight for a couple years now, this is my first post :) Apologies if I put this in the wrong place.

My friend, lets call him Bob... recently acquired a gram of "molly" for another friend of his. It weighed out to 1.13 so Bob decided he would test the .13 himself so he could tell his other friend how it was. Now Bob has a knack for doing very stupid things. Bob decides to IV the .13 without testing the substance for purity first. He crushes it up dumps the powder in the spoon, adds 30 mL water stirs, stirs, stirs, then cooks it a little and stirs it some more. He then fills the syringe and shoots. He is expecting an intense rush immediately but nothing happens he is quite sure he did not miss. 10 minutes go by with no effect.. then 20 and 30. At this point Bob thinks its a good idea to have me inquire on his behalf on BL what exactly is the problem here. Over an hour goes by and nothing happens. Bob was wondering if maybe he rendered the solution invalid when he heated it? He also considered the possibility of the "molly" being an RC that is not water soluble? Bob has also smoked a few rocks and IV'd some heroin about an hour prior to testing the "molly" he wasn't sure if possibly this negated the other substance?

Any ideas? Seems likely that what Bob got is in fact not MDMA. Going on that assumption does anyone know of any designer drugs that are similar but can't be used intravenously? Should Bob try to shoot more? or eat some and see if there is an effect that way? ... Bob doesn't necessarily like where life has taken him.

He also considered the possibility of the "molly" being an RC that is not water soluble?
"Molly" are salts of MDMA, mostly commonly the hydrochloride salt. They are all water soluble.

Bob was wondering if maybe he rendered the solution invalid when he heated it?
MDMA hydrochloride molecules will not decompose while in water solution. Dry heating will decompose MDMA but first it will melt at 147 degrees C.

My bad Bear I didn't know, but was equally curious if the preparation/administration got botched

why is this open still?

why are you shooting unknown substances?

why are shooting molly?

wtf even is this.

buy a test kit.

buy a couple test kits.

stop doing drugs if this is how you are going to go about it.

Closed. We have no way of knowing what you or your friend took and guessing might do more harm than good. You should buy a testkit and see for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.