Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What did I take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

headhunter4

Greenlighter
This was a few years ago, but I have always wondered what happened. I bought four pills (white powder in clear capsule) for *snip* dollars each. The powder inside the pills was white and fine grained. The guy said it was molly. I took two and then an hour after they kicked in I took another. I think I tripped for about 4 hours. During that time I was just listening to music and writing. I could still walk and talk and have coherent thoughts, although I semi-blacked out after taking the third one. After about four/five hours since the first pill kicked in I started to feel mentally very shitty. I had never had such a comedown before while taking molly. It felt like a living hell. All I wanted to do was sleep, but I was too wired. I didnt feel physically unwell except for being very very tired. So after a half hour of this torment I got really high and passed out. I was depressed for about a month after this. I had never really had a comedown while taking molly before and I had always bought it from the same guy. Also I had never tested it before cause stupid.

So question: did I take MDMA/something or did I just take too much mdma or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry sorry I have no expectations of chemical makeup or anything along those lines, forget the anecdote, let me ask specifically: in your personal experience, does pure MDMA give terrible comedowns or is "Suicide Tuesday" more an artifact of impure ecstasy? Is the quality of a comedown from pure MDMA relative to the amount taken (.1 vs. .5)? Sorry if these questions seem obvious.

in your personal experience, does pure MDMA give terrible comedowns or is "Suicide Tuesday" more an artifact of impure ecstasy?
different people react to drugs differently.
Is the quality of a comedown from pure MDMA relative to the amount taken (.1 vs. .5)?
for some people, yes. for some people, no. why? because different people react to drugs differently.

alasdair

Careful posting prices.

Do you always take that much at once? Do you know how much he put in each capsule? You could have just taken too much, but it also sounds like your molly may have been cut with another stimulant. I notice that when I have really pure stuff, I can usually fall asleep no problem, whereas the not so pure stuff gives that wired-but-drained hellish feeling afterwards, probably some dirty stimulant or just crappy product.

Something that a lot of folks don't realize is that MDMA is a chemical, much like a meal, that gets produced slightly differently every time, even by the same cook. Imagine your favorite fast food, you order the same combo #5 every single Wednesday for years. It's the same exact product, same place, maybe same cook, same ingredients, no foreign things or things missing, and yet it still somehow tastes slightly different every time not only due to fluctuations in the product, but fluctuations in YOU too. Perhaps you were deficient in a vitamin this time? Or lacked sleep? Loads of possibilities.

Sorry, we can't tell you what you took. Get a test kit from dancesafe.org to make sure that you are taking real MDMA in the future.

Since this thread has multiple rule violations, I am going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.