• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What did I smoke last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsonE

Greenlighter
So last night my cousin and I went and bought some weed from somebody we don't know at all. We are in the North Carolina area temporarily and are originally both from Orlando, Florida. We both have much experience with drugs. I have been smoking weed/dabbing for 7-8 years now and have taken a pretty decent amount of ecstasy, Molly, LSD, and Xanax and my cousin is only a couple days into a sober life away from heroin, percs, and probably just about everything under the sun that can fuck your up (aren't we just great upstanding citizens?) anyways the point is we can handle our shit. We are not beginners. With that being said, we both split a blunt last night and only got about 3/4 of the way through and she goes I'm good on that. I'm thinking wtf we still have some of this blunt left. But then I started to feel like shit. We both kind of zoned out. After about 2 minutes she says to me that she isn't feeling right at all and I say thank god you said that because I'm feeling some type of way right about now. Pretty soon we both put our heads down and have to focus on not dying lmao. I started to get a really loud ringing in my ears and she did too and for a good 15 minutes we just sat there in silence unable to move. Everything was distorted and I was getting some pretty triply visuals in my mind and then I passed out for about 5-10 seconds. 10 minutes goes by. Then at the exact same time again we both started to feel a little bit better. We start talking like wtf was that shit. And then a little bit later we feel good enough to stand and go inside and pass out.
The thing that keeps coming to my mind was the timing of it all. I'm much bigger than my cousin even though she's older but we both felt the effects at the same exact time and they stopped at the same exact time. Was the bud sprayed? Was it something else? Any info would be appreciated. I here about pcp laced bud but I feel like it couldn't have been that. I wasn't tripping when I opened my eyes, you know? Only in my mind. Anyways if any of you have experienced this or have any idea why this happened please share and thank you ahead of time.

Dude I have had some tight horrid Sh -t once. It was sprayed with something or a cannibinoid.

Just give me some Thai stick(yes some of it used to be dipped in opium- but that's fine)

i only smoke Thai these days . A few times a year. I bring a bit back from the dam and make it last.. Go once a year for a jolly.

I'd also say cannabinoid. Had some trerrible (and in a strange way satisfying) experiences on PX2, ego death and all. hat to kind of put my personality and reality back together in my mind (if that makes any sense to you) and after that I went inside and passed out. 3 times. I completely forgot about the first two until somebody told me about it, otherwise I don't think I would have dont it again.

where in NC? I am familiar with Wilmington and Raleigh and never lack access to good quality bud.

there are a lot of people selling the herbal synth cannabinoid laced bud look alikes.Some people have shown me what they picked up and it smells like incense or sage.... Something just not right.

there are a lot of people selling the herbal synth cannabinoid laced bud look alikes.Some people have shown me what they picked up and it smells like incense or sage.... Something just not right.

damn really?? what is your general location? Couldn't imagine anyone doing something like that in california these days, but it could be possible someone sprayed some bunk bud with artificial cannabinoids.

OP, Do you have any of the bud left over? What did it look/smell like? did anything seem off? Honestly, it could have just been good weed and have had something to do with the combination of other drugs you were taking/coming off. I know when I was recently coming off a very heavy xanax and coke binge that weed would send me into hallucinations, both auditory and mild visual/mental distortions of reality. Also i would feel pretty physically uncomfortable at times. MDMA is a pretty heavy drug as well as most the other drugs you listed and IME have somewhat of unpredictable side-effects when combined with weed. I remember when I used to do a lot of mdma and psychedelics and for a long while I would use and smoke like a champ just fine, but then a few times(which eventually led to me abstaining from mdma and lsd) I had similar experiences to what others describe as "brain zaps", in which I would nearly faint and black out and ears would start ringing.

You mention you use benzos, just having recently had a grand mal seizure related to benzo WD, I have to say please be careful. It is not a pleasant expereince but one you open yourself up to with benzo use and something to look into and consider for your own personal safety. Sorry if I sound like a drug counselor, just wouldn't want anyone to go through what I did.

hope you got some good advice here, OP. ID threads are typically closed because they just invite speculation. fact is, the reality could be anything. none of us really know. safest thing to do is not buy from rank strangers

Status
Not open for further replies.