PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What did I get dosed with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvbajablast

Greenlighter
I tried to do acid with the group of friends last night. But instead we got some weird research chemical, I'm pretty sure. One of my friends has taken LSD multiple times and says that whatever we took last night wasn't LSD.

I took my tab at 9:30 PM. Very first thing I noticed about my trip was the uncomfortable body high, I felt this weird feeling in my throat and my stomach. I also experienced some jaw tension. My mind mostly felt dead. Usually when I take LSD, I have so much on my mind but last night I couldn't think of anything. My thoughts were just looping and I felt emotionless. I had no fears or paranoia (good thing, I guess) and felt completely indifferent about everything as if things would just take care of themselves. I had some visuals. I mostly just saw floral patterns on walls and people's skin. Everything was also really bright. This all lasted until about 5 AM and it was then that I finally felt able to sleep. I woke up at 7 AM and went to my boyfriends. He said my pupils were still super dilated and it was hard for me to fall back asleep. It's 3 PM now and I have a headache. My brain feels like mush. ):

Will someone please help me determine what I took? It makes no difference now but for my own piece of mind I'd like to know.

Also, any tips on how to feel better? Will this feeling last for days?

I've learned my lesson, believe me, so please don't leave any snooty comments about taking drugs from an unreliable source. Thank you :)

Hi, welcome to Bluelight & PD! :)

Very sorry but we don't allow questions of the type 'what did I take?' (IDing), it is in our rules because we cannot conclusively tell you what you took especially if everything is based on very subjective mental effects. Some research chemicals have very strong bitter taste or produce numbness in the mouth, something like that is so much more substantial than that it just didn't feel like LSD's effects. You would be surprised at the broad range of effects LSD can produce, although if multiple people are in agreement that it is much different than they are used to with LSD you may be onto something.

The point is, we don't really know just like you don't, you'd have to test with reagents to get a better indication but the thing that really says something is lab analysis.

Please check the links in my signature which includes the rules for future reference, and also check this thread for more info on compounds (besides LSD) found on blotter, it may help you a bit:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/498199-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Research-Chemicals-on-Blotters-Thread
(Obviously that thread was not meant to allow room for speculation about what you took after all, it is to get generally informed about the possibilities and your options)

Whatever psychedelic it was, I trust that you will be fine, people typically are.. really, just give it a little time. (Some research chemicals can be nasty or acutely dangerous but they do not tend to cause lasting detrimental effects from one time use).

Please reply and this thread will be closed (I would normally close it right away but I will not because you are new to the site). Thnx :)

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of that rule. I was just hoping to hear other people's experienced with bad acid. Thanks for not being super rude about it :)

No problem, it is understandable since you are still getting familiar. :) Its just a shame we can't really help you very directly with figuring this out.
The only thing is though that I will have to close the thread like I mentioned.

Take a look at that thread I gave a link to, if I recall correctly there should be plenty of experiences and info in those pages about people getting different kinds of compounds on blotter, there should also be info there about ways you can do preliminary checks next time.
If you have more questions after reading some of the thread, you can always ask more questions there.
We just ask that you take our rules into consideration. You won't get burned by anyone of BL if you act in good faith, even if you make a mistake.

Good luck with your blotters and future trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.