• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What did I experience ??

Jamesc1514

Greenlighter
Last night I took 1 1/2 pills about 1 hour apart each , 1/2 pill , was feeling good , until I blacked out and woke up lost , like I literally had no idea what was going on. I didn't know where I was at , I couldn't even remover my friends name or anything , felt like my eyes were gone , couldn't even swallow water , as if my body forgot how to function , was having problems breathing , until my friend calmed me down , was feeling pain thought it my body , as if I went crazy , felt like a nightmare , I literally thought I was going to die :/

No one can tell you what you took. All this could be avoided in the future if you get a test kit

It sounds to me like you might have had a seizure. I've had a several over the years and they're not fun. A seizure can be triggered by MDMA, particularly at higher doses and for people with a lower "seizure threshold". I've learned that I have a lower seizure threshold so I avoid doing drugs that are known to cause them.

Your experience after "blacking out" sounds like what happens to me after having a seizure. Once I regain consciousness after one, I feel pain and soreness throughout my entire body, experience confusion (sometimes quite extreme) and metal "fogginess", have trouble remembering things (particularly the hour or so beforehand), feel anxious and shaky, and have trouble standing or moving on my own. One time, I came to and was extremely pissed-off at the paramedics who arrived; I was shouting at them, insisting that I couldn't have had a seizure until my girlfriend managed to calm me down and convince me to go with them. These symptoms improve over the hours after the seizure, sometimes taking a whole day until I feel back to normal.

Did any of your friends witness you having this episode? Did you wake up on the ground? My friends who have seen me have a seizure say that I fall to the floor then start shaking and making strange noises. Not all seizures are like this, some types are much less obvious to other people. You lose consciousness during a seizure so you wouldn't remember what happens during one.

There are some pills on the market these days with high doses (over 250mg) that can be too much for many people. It's possible that you had one of these. Other factors can increase your risk of having a seizure, such as high body temperature, nutrient deficiency (potassium, for example), and lack of sleep.

That is not a seizure, it is a classic sign of an overdose. I have had times where I blacked out, only to regain consciousness and panic because I didn't remember where I was and how I got in the middle of a dancefloor. Take less next time (and test your drugs!!!), your pills are probably very strong indeed. Weed and alcohol amplify this effect by the way. In my language they even have a slang term for the state you're in when you took too much, loosely translated it would be called "lost" over here

The first time this happened to me (on a waaaaaaaaaaay too high dose) I felt blind panic, because I couldn't comprehend anything that was going on anymore. I indeed thought I was overheating or something and in serious danger. Later on I had the same effect to a lesser extent a few times and realised it was dose-dependant and not some fluke occurrence. After meeting a lot of people on here that experienced the same I realised it was a sign of overdose or just a very high dose, depending on what you consider an OD

That is not a seizure

You can't say that definitively. I was just posting that as a possibility based on his reported symptoms, which line up with what many people experience after a seizure. It could have been something else, but either way, let your body recover for a while and definitely don't take as much next time. Make sure to stay hydrated if you decide to roll again.