• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What did i experience. Curse for Heroin and alcohol

Boku_

Bluelighter
To start off with i understand what i am going to say sounds crazy but these two things really did happen to me and they did make a difference to how i feel when high from heroin or drunk from alcohol.

I had two things done to me that in my opinion stop me nodding off when using heroin and inturn makes it quite unlikely i will overdose on a normal dose of heroin. This curse as i'll call it makes heroin a mild upper for my brain. As for Alcohol i had a curse put on me that i hear Muslims do to their Children so they will not fully enjoy Alcohol.

The method of both curses were similar in that i was given a small drink to sip that i think contained acid and after i drank the sip of drink i was given a pipe to smoke that had heroin burning in it and once i had breathed the heroin in the lady doing the this made a loud bing with a musical triangle . You know to try to kind of wake me up when tasting heroin.

I was told that this lady did this to me not to help me by stopping me to OD on smack but to make it dangerous for me to have surgery where a surgeon needs to stop your heart to operate on you. i had this curse put on me back when i was in high school and ever since then when i would have a shot of heroin i would not nod off at all and feel quite awake. Another thing about me using heroin is that if i use late at night i can never get a good nights sleep so much so that if i have a shot at 11pm I will still be awake at 10am the next morning. Sure heroin use does feel slightly enjoyable but not that fully enjoyable as my friends who have used smack when i have used with them cos my friends gracefully and smoothly fell asleep the night after their shot. Where as i spend the night tossing and turning and feeling neither awake nor asleep.

As for my Muslim alcohol curse i had a Sikh Indian with a turban give me a drink of something which i think was acid and then a sip of Alcoholic spirits and then just like the heroin curse he binged a musical triangle . This happened to me when i was 22 and for the life of me ever since then when i've drank a large quantity of alcohol i haven't got that drunk or out of it like most people after a 5-6 beers. Before this if i drank 6 beers i would feel all floaty and uncoordinated in the head and would slur my speech. Since age 22 i no longer get these feelings/ Don't get me wrong drinking beer is still fun but it's different compared when i was younger, like i am a sober drunk who has had the affects of alcohol nulled and soften.

I was told by a Muslim doctor a Sikh Indian would know how to do this thing with the musical triangle to stop alcohol fully working because Sikhs live side by side with Muslims in places like India and Pakistan. This Muslim doctor told me Muslim parents will sometimes do this to their Children to stop their kids wanting to get drunk.

I know what i have said in this thread sound crazy and irrational but these things really happened to me. Has anyone on Bluelight ever heard of anything similar to what i described being done to a person. And how medically possible would it be to decrease the affects of Heroin or Alcohol after drinking acid while hearing a a loud bang after trying just a small taste of heroin or Alcohol.