Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What countries have you been stoned in

NZ.
Canada.

Canada was good. The strength was the same as our premo but ooh the flavours!

well seeing though i've never been out of australia......that only leaves........AUSTRALIA!:p

Nonobrain,
its taken me close to eighteen years mate so it's nothing really...i've slowed down since moving to Oz since its so damn expensive to escape this island.
And I forgot China...y'know you should quit when you forget some place the size of China ;)
t

Tranquilo me good buddy, you ARE forgetting things :(

Must be all that heat and 'dem friendly Deliverance-type neighbors up north?

where did i puff?

Fuuuuckkkkk......time for me to inflate my ego....:)

USA: in Hawaii i smoked some fuckin major shit with some locals....never ever been so stoned since and that was 12 years ago

Mexico: watch out for them shifty cabbies when ya cross the border. they work in tandem with the cops! good shit here too.

UK: all i smoked here was fuckin hash. was tonguing for some weed when i left.

Holland: been there many times.......the quality and variety is unsurpassed.

Denmark: who's been to christiania....the free city inside copenhagen? dudes selling shit on the side of the street. it was like a market in a country town. bizarre.

Sweden: nearly got busted ******** * G across the ******. those swedish ******* **** are certainly incompetent!

Germany: hash again

czechoslavokia: ditto

Italy: ditto. but got ripped off here.

France: hyge......was good after smoking hash for months......:)

Belguim: hyge. good quality.

Egypt: most amazing place to smoke. was all hash. but definitely the place for "a smoke". Dahab(sic?) anyone?

Israel: expensive and full of dodgy ****s

Thailand: some mighty fine shit comes from here. go for a tuk-tuk (a three wheel cab-motorcycle) ride when you're majorly stoned, with an amped up driver, in Bankok's peak hour traffic. never spun-out so much in all my life......especially after the driver tried to chuck a few wheelies.

Fiji: good quality bush bud here.

NZ: good and bad shit here.

In summary.......the best shit i've ever smoked was from hawaii......very fucken intense and clean! the best place to smoke.... definitely Egypt......sailing down the nile on a "felucca" smoking hash with all the ancient scenery in the background.....awesome.

Last edited:
Urbanhog said:
oops forgot to add:

NEW ZEALAND: like bobrick said.... AWESOME outdoor buds! very upliftingv sativa.

Urhbanhog %)

YEH NZ REPRESENT!!!!! sorry cant help myself