• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What countries are the easiest to legally obtain pharma opiates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I don't think this breaks the rule of no sourcing, since narrowing things down to a country isn't exactly all that specific.

I've seen users here post how they can easily get whatever opiates they want, multiple heavy scripts at the same time, etc. I'm not sure if thats a function of the country they live in or just the specific doctor they happen to have.

Does anyone know what countries you are basically given as much pharmaceutical opiates as you want or need for a legitimate condition? Also any other commentary you can provide on the healthcare system overall in said country

I doubt such a country exists.
I've seen in movies people get shit-tons of opiates OTC in Mexican pharmacies but I have no idea if that is an IRL thing.

Some people know how to squeeze it dry me at my age I'm lucky I get prescribed codeine so I don't push my luck

Times are changing here in America for sure. Even people who legitimately need these meds are finding it difficult now

The United States, BY FAR. We are prescribed at least 80% of the world's "prescribed" opiates (I watched this documentary on YouTube about it). No other country even comes close to us. Its also relatively easy to get a recommendation for "pain management" and once you get that, you can get opiate's easily each month. If I wanted too (which I will never do again though), I can go back to my doctor and get a prescription for hydrocodone just by asking.

In Mexico you can find various benzos at certain pharmacies (typically alprazolam) called "Farmapram" that people say dont feel like a full bar, but more like a 1mg alprazolam.

This is not a sure fire thing and don't believe is technically legal OTC, but from what I've read from first hand accounts, if you go over the border and know the right places/people then you are OK.

Laos, Burma, Cambodian. In Thailand it's very hard nowadays, they don't let pharmacies sell even tramadol anymore. 7 years ago I got 10x50mg tramadol for 50c as many as I wanted from every pharmacy, some places sold pure 50mg codeine tablets, and some places buprenorphine and methadone. But not it's much harder. I heard in India you can buy morphine ampuls. But Laos or Burma is even better, there are lots of opium dens, opium is king of all opiates, also tehy sell anything in pharmacy, good place to die if you want, also very pure heroin and meth are very easy to get and cheap in Burma, even local police might shoot up heroin in parks (at leas 3 years back).

The United States, BY FAR. We are prescribed at least 80% of the wo
rld's "prescribed" opiates (I watched this documentary on YouTube about it). No other country even comes close to us. Its also relatively easy to get a recommendation for "pain management" and once you get that, you can get opiate's easily each month. If I wanted too (which I will never do again though), I can go back to my doctor and get a prescription for hydrocodone just by asking.

you have to factor in that the US is one of the largest countries, has the highest rates of obesity and other chronic illnesses resulting in chronic pain for a developed country - these are things that warrant more opioids being prescribed. I'm more interested in the per capita rates, not overall numbers.

the US is one of the big players, but a simple google search can tell you that thousdands of people are committing suicide and starting heroin that never abused opioids and have legitimate medical conditions that are no longer being treated. Its clear that the US does not prescribe enough at the present moment.

This is too borderline and no HR value in particular. Gonna lock it, PM me if you have a reason to reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.