• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What could this be if it isn't meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverGreen

Greenlighter
I got this meth, should have maybe had alarm bells because it was ~30% less in price than you'd really expect. When IV'ing 100, I get mild euphoria, followed within an hour by feeling drowsy and like shit, just laying down is all I want to do. Muscles feel kinda twitchy, and I'm not really enjoying myself at all. Friend tried it as well and also felt like laying down. On standing here and there I loose hearing like a head rush but no black spots, and it takes a minute or so of standing for it to come back. BP is spiked and it makes breathing a bit harder, and pain on the right side of my chest.

I feel like it's bunk, but the bleach test did produce an oil above, and break test yielded nothing horrible. Here are some pictures, http://imgur.com/a/6s0BC. The cup is filled with bleach and I dropped a shard in, also the shards that look undissolved are actually beneath the cup. Any ideas on what this is or if its even meth? Is there any way to purify (about a gram) of product quickly without buying anything?

Not sure if crystallized methcathionine can look like this? Going to try a burn test now.

Status
Not open for further replies.