• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine What could it be cut with?

stovepipe

Bluelighter
First time I ever experienced this. Doesn't matter if I take a bump or a line, my nose will be jacked up for 7-10 days. My nostril ends up getting so dry n sore it hurts to stretch my nose and Eventually the dry skin starts to peel over. Also a weird smell comes in goes as well which I found odd. Really hard to describe it but maybe like cigg smoke or chemical. All while my sinus's are clogged up.
I know washing doesn't remove all cuts as i washed this batch 3 times hoping to get rid of whatever cut it was with no luck. Washed or unwashed I get the same outcome.

What in the actual fuk could this be cut with that would cause this harsh side effect? I already got tinnitus from this batch to top it off. After this experience I personally want to stay far away from blow. Whats stupid is even after all I mentioned Im still doing some cause I cant bring myself to throw away all that $. If only pure blow was all that was sold the world would be a better place. You never know what you're gonna get and thats why I've always hated blow with a passion, on top of all the shadiness that seems to revolve around it.

Does anyone have any possibilities as to what it could be? I truly hoped washing it would have gotten rid of whatever is in this crap. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Last edited:
It could just be that your sinuses have been extensively damaged by snorting and you're finally seeing symptoms.

I'd start by going to see a doc to see if your sinuses are still intact

I already went to the Dr when I was stuffed up with tinnitus and they looked at my sinus and ears. They didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Told me I'm stuffed up and that it could take months recover. They gave me nasal spray and told me to do sinus rinse. I'm not a regular user btw so im not sure doing a ball or 2 in a few months could cause a ton of damage in such a short time.

Look at my threads and you’ll find a thread on how to purify cocaine to rid of nearly all potential cuts. You wind up with a nasal spray solution of pure/nearly pure cocaine though, the only unfortunate part. But if your problems are related to a cut that’s one way to solve it.

https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/gc’s-cocaine-purification.913906/

-GC