• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What could FEEL like a meth pipe

Hookin1st

Greenlighter
I was hitting my bubble (glass dick) method pipe in the bathroom. When I came out. My lighter fell out of my hand and I picked it up with the same hand holding my pipe inside a black sock. When I stood up my boyfriend was standing right there and asked why I had a lighter in the bathroom? I said I found it in my pants on the floor. He didn't seem too weird but I could tell my face was lie red handed (deer in head lights). Well I set the lighter and the pipe (inside the black sock) on my dresser and walked out of the room attempting to change the convo. He stutter stepped and walked back to the pipe next (kinda) to the lighter. He grabbed it for less than a second until I came back aouND and he swift dropped it quickly and we left in a hurry. He doesn't live with me and won't be back until next week. So I want to put something in the sock and put it back on my cluttered dresser as a decoy random object that could pass for what feels like a meth pipe. I'm confident he didn't feel the whole thing. Any suggestions about what household object use. Any suggests of what would pass as an item item I was randomly holding. I'm afraid he wouldn't understand that I was just smoking up the last of what I got for a brides maid party. I really don't do it but maybe once or twice a year. I know he'll pick up that sock to check it when he gets here....what should I put in it?

Ps I'm a guy. So I can't say it was a tampon. And yes...I went to a brides maids party. Lmao

Maybe a single flower vase or a dildo/vibrator. Dildo would be more plausible - using it to tickle your butthole. If it doesn't feel the same as the pipe & he reacts just feign innocence... don't know what he's talking about.

a pen a bulb a a cylinder a a shaver a plug etc etc but i'd just say, yeah its a pipe, conceed that cause you know, its hidden in your sock, but get a weed pipe and say its just for the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerb