• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

what color is pure heroin?

The original CHINA WHITE was No4 smack from Southeast asia, also named Elephant.

Sorry guys u dont have the patent on nicknames. Anyway who cares.

Feel free to look the following up to - Pure pharm heroin is always WHITE.

Do you ppl in other countries have this Diamorphine Hydrochloride AKA heroin

PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING LINKS TO CLARIFY and this controversy need never surface again.

http://www.drugsinfofile.com/heroin.html

http://bnf.org/bnf/bnf/current/doc/3521.htm

ka3ajm said:
Ok people!!!

The more darker Heroin is, the more pure. Enough said.
You've obviously never done black tar heroin. Color doesn't mean shit, I have had white heroin that sucked and brown heroin that was really good. It isn't very hard to find a cut to make it whatever color you want to.

White powdered Heroin is not as pure as people think it is. Because one, it is cut with other crap such as powdered milk, quinine, and who knows what. White heroin is about 4 to 10%, while the brown to black tar heroin is 50-90% pure.

Another way of knowing is that black tar is very very expensive.

You obviously don't know what the hell you are talking about, please stop posting misinformation. White heroin can be any purity, as can brown heroin. Also, black tar heroin usually isn't "very very expensive", as it isn't purified very well and usually has a purity of 20-30%, though can be higher or lower.

all street heroin can be any purity regardless of the fucking colour.

BUT i was talking about UK pharmaceutical heroin which most certainly is 100% pure and is white.

Or was my Pharmacist ripping me off for the 7 yrs i was prescribed those little darling 30mg amoules?

^^^

Yeah, that's "enough said"!!:D

Since when is black tar heroin expensive? Hmmm, I have a feeling you've been taken to the cleaners many many times.

"China white" is a term that really has not distinct meaning. It could be heroin #4, alpha-methyl-fentanyl, fentanyl, carfentanil, levorphanol, or any other relatively potent opiod. When people have white heroin, they have a tendency to call it "china white", regardless of what it really it. So it essentially no real meaning, other than a white powdered opiate agonist.

In general, soft tar heroin is brownish-red and is good for smoking, and hard tar is black and meant for injection or smoking (it is rough to smoke), but there are occasional anomolies (ive seen some very soft dark black stuff, and hard brown tar).

inimical said:
In general, soft tar heroin is brownish-red and is good for smoking, and hard tar is black and meant for injection or smoking (it is rough to smoke), but there are occasional anomolies (ive seen some very soft dark black stuff, and hard brown tar).

^^^Dude, dont repeat what i just said, as if the statement was yours. You didnt even put it in quotations or anything. What the fuck? In the first page of this thread i posted the following (look at the last sentences) :

Like said by others, pure heroin is white powder. This doesnt mean white colored heroin you buy somewhere is pure. Pure heroin is generally not sold to users, and is usually cut to at least some degree by the chemist after making it. If a chemist is bothering to refine it to heroin #4, they would most likely have the sense to immediately cut it, and it would without a doubt be cut again when sold by the distributer. Pure heroin on the street would be a disaster. But, there are forms of brown rocks, which turn into powder, that can sometimes be very powerfull and potent, but not pure by any means. And tar heroin comes in different colors, black, brown, and reddish, and varies greatly on consistently (some is very soft, others is very hard). In general, soft tar heroin is brownish-red and is good for smoking, and hard tar is black and meant for injection or smoking (it is rough to smoke), but there are occasional anomolies (ive seen some very soft dark black stuff, and hard brown tar).

You just copied it and reposted it? Why?