• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What codeine linctus does Lil Wayne use and how/where do I get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hekderrock

Ex-Bluelighter
Yo I'm new but I have been a long lurker I in the uk me and my boy wanna make some sizzup lean that Lil Wayne uses but we don't know how to buy it from the pharmacy we know they sell it over the counter one of my mates said he saw it and pointed it out the care linctus 200 ml and they said it was prescription only blaitantly lieing Ive also seen a homeless guy buy it then I ask for it and they 'don't have it in stock' we have to resort to going in a group of 10 and each going in after each other buying solpadeine max or paramol we secure about 30 - 60 boxes this way even more but the paeracatomal and iboprofen makes us to sick and we can t do a cwe in case are parents caught us.

So I need to know a good reason to buy codeine linctus I've said dry throat dry cough diahrea hangover headache sore throat and cold and nothing we all dress nicely to so we don't look like drug addicts or anything which we ain't anyway

^ mate, log in with your AmysteriousmAn account and stop asking this asinine sourcing question from your various alt accounts every time.

If you just want to chat, use drug culture and please try to be less immature in your posts. This is a community, not a place to take the piss out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.