• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What causes an 'odd' meth high?

flowersonfire

Greenlighter
So I had a weird experience with IV meth. I took my shot, had a pretty darn good rush, but as the rush subsided, I didn't feel the amped up energy feeling that usually sticks with me for 6 - 8 hrs (sometimes more) I just feel pretty 'normal'. If anything, it's usually the other way around. No great rush, but feel amped and energetic all day / night.
Does anyone have any ideas on what causes a reaction like this?

Tolerance.

Not sure how often you're using but enjoy the rush while you can because that heads out the door pretty fast as well.

I had the same super power supply forever as all the sudden one time it was way different. No Big Bang when the first line finally cleared my sinuses. I had a rush and stayed up a long time as always but it's like it had all the bad side effects of my beloved Tina. Sweat like hell and couldn't breath good. I could eat with no problems at all. Never seen that before. Anyway I guess one n a while u get a change up so u just gotta roll with it. I use a couple times a week for a few weeks and tak a week or two off. It's super easy to raise ur tolerance. Anyway wait till next batch and see what that one does. That's what I'm doin. Good luck.