• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What can't you get enough of?

glitterlight

Greenlighter
I LOVE it when people scratch me. It doesn't matter where, although it feels so intense on my scalp. In fact the harder the better (especially when the other person has nails!). I woke up yesterday after a hard night and realized I had looong red scratch marks all over my upper body and it only then occurred to me that maybe this is a little weird?? I don't recall anyone else I know liking the same experience is all...

So between the scratching and the music and the light shows I had an amazing time but the thing that really got to me is when my one friend, who is a good head taller then me and is also much larger hugged me so tightly to the point where I couldn't breathe. The few times he hugged were undoubtedly the highlights of my night and I would probably trade everything else just to have him hug me the whole time.

Just wondering if anyone else can relate :)

(Oh, and I'd love to hear what makes you go nuts too!)

Lol. I'll say good music and either talking or kissing/fucking. Used to do the cigs but I am 4 months clean!

im a fucking nicotine fiend when im rolling

Funny thing is i never smoke cigs, but if im rolling i make sure to give the pack to my friend because if i don't i will smoke through a whole pack in a matter of hours.

Other then music and hugs just the small things... when at events, I can't stop walking around. I wanna see what every corner looks like, and meet ALL the people. Also, the transition between sitting and standing always feels amazing, I make sure to stand for 30 minutes, then sit, then stand... repeat, everytime I stand up or sit down it's like a full-body orgasm hits me lol.

I like being massaged on my head, which my boyfriend thinks is weird, but he will totally do it on MDMA. :p
Massages in general, cuddling, soft things.

Lights. Any kind. Lasers are insane, anything glowy or shiny will do it to me too. Last night was at a club with wicked strobes and couldn't tear my eyes away...was smack in front of the DJ booth and the DJ laughed at me! I must've looked totally munted.

No tolerance. Gotta love it :)

I LOVE it when people scratch me. It doesn't matter where, although it feels so intense on my scalp. In fact the harder the better (especially when the other person has nails!). I woke up yesterday after a hard night and realized I had looong red scratch marks all over my upper body and it only then occurred to me that maybe this is a little weird?? I don't recall anyone else I know liking the same experience is all...

I think you found yourself a fetish lolol..

I'm a hugger though, getting squeezed or squeezing someone while rolling is amazing... but I usually end up doing it super duper fucking hard to the point where it gets hard for them to breathe lol, so people usually don't let me do it for long.

Vapo-rup, Bass, Light shows, menthol cigs, gum and tits. but tits are always nice :)

Na F everything else, the best is what the OP said. A girl with nice nails digging them into your scalp, especially the back part. Getting a light show at the same time is orgasm.

Na F everything else, the best is what the OP said. A girl with nice nails digging them into your scalp, especially the back part. Getting a light show at the same time is orgasm.

Omg I agree, scalp massages, light shows and hugs and I swear the hours fly by (unfortunately!).

I'm a hugger though, getting squeezed or squeezing someone while rolling is amazing... but I usually end up doing it super duper fucking hard to the point where it gets hard for them to breathe lol, so people usually don't let me do it for long.

LOL to fetish, but it feels so damn gooood.

And... If we should ever meet in person I promise to hug you as hard as I can if you promise to do the same for me :) No one else understands!

BROTHERS!!! :p Im exactly the same

Personally when im rolling, the lights and the music.

I love standing there basically cross eyed/eyes bouncing around because im watching the lasers and enjoying the music. The euphoria i get when i do that and take long deep breaths.

Its unreal

Cant get enough of.... standing in front of the toilet for 30 minutes desperately trying to dribble out some urine before my head explodes.

Giving or receiving oral. A woman who is good at giving head and enjoys it!