• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What can make heroine hit you harder

well Benedryl is the annoying one.

no, when i took 5 benadryls i felt sedated and it was the same sedated feeling as hydrocodones. but after it starts to wear off then you become the annoying tired but thats like 6 hours later.

Ive never done heroin & hope to never do it but have you guys that have done heroin ever mix it with oxys?

Oh yes, a speedball is the most incredible experience you'll ever experience. It is also very addictive and can be dangerous if you don't know your correct dosage.

I never understood what the purpose of mixing cocaine & heroin was, what exactly does it do & what kind of feeling to you get from it?

I never understood what the purpose of mixing cocaine & heroin was, what exactly does it do & what kind of feeling to you get from it?

It's one of those things.... If you have to ask then you will never know.

And oxycodone HCl functions as heroin.... mixing the two... uhhh why not just do more smack???

diacetylmorphine HCl - the original heroin

hydromorphone HCl

these all function as different "types" of heroin.... street dope is supposed to be diacetylmorphine... but of course you can't bang pure... so they cut it with fillers and other opiate agonists that cross the brain blood barrier immediately...

you use the word "heroin" with that stigma as if OCs aren't as "bad" or however you feel....

you use the word "heroin" with that stigma as if OCs aren't as "bad" or however you feel....

Yeah, I hate that shit. "Oh, I am gonna go rail an 80, but you'[re a scum junky rat for doing a couple bags of dope, which is an opiate as well and can cause just as much addiction, pain, and suffering."

Makes no sense.

most people use too much water, i like to use 15-20 MAX for max potency

a combo with a stim like cocaine (speedball) or a combo with a downer like midazolam (very dangerous if you don't know what ur doing

Midazolam would be very dangerous if you didn't know how to dose correctly but yes, it would ber very effective.

Midazolam would be very dangerous if you didn't know how to dose correctly but yes, it would ber very effective.

it might be a decent rush but i doubt it would compare to a real speedball.

in my experience shooting benzos has no greater effect, it just kicks in quicker. theres no real "rush" like a opiate.

Speedballs is simply the most intense combo that I've ever experienced. Nothing will be greater. I'm lucky to be still alive because a lot of people OD from the stuff. Like movie stars.

Can you recommend the amount of coke you should add to the mixture? Does you tolerance to heroin affect how much coke you should put in?

its always a small amount of coke compared to the amount of heroin in the mix.

dose incorrectly and you could easily kill yourself.

add dextroamphetamine or any amphetamine, which dose dependently increases the rewarding effects of opiates. Add nicotine for a further increase in reward threshold.

^^ the three together (amps,opiates,nicotine) is the most powerful euphoriant available. Granted heroin/methamphetamine/nicotine is the best combo.

Combining with methamphetamine is almost as good as combining it with cocaine. The methamphetamine can overpower the heroin just a little and there isn't as much of a rush, its a more powerful stimulation.

Combining with methamphetamine is almost as good as combining it with cocaine. The methamphetamine can overpower the heroin just a little and there isn't as much of a rush, its a more powerful stimulation.

i've never tried it with meth but i'd think the meth would heavily overpower the heroin.

imo cocaine + heroin is really the best way to go.

Cocaine has a better "rush" than methamphetamine, it hits quicker and its anesthetic qualities make it better with heroin.

You just have to be really evil

wonderwoman-punch.gif