Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What can be sold as SPEED!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
Well here in my country South-East Europe, Balkan Peninsula, speed is not a drug that many use, and I myself know only one person who sell both speed and E pills.

What I am wondering is what could he sell people, I mean it does not look like meth, it is white powder, it burns a little when insufflated, and it is not as speedy as you would expect.
Last time I did that "speed" I felt very very little stimulated, even strong coffee makes me more hyper(even that I have a big tolerance to it)

So I wanted to know what could people sell as speed?
And is it worth buying it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Look around the site for answers. We can't answer questions like what is this/what could it be. My answer is its dangerous garbage.
Next time, please use search functions.

so you only know one person yeah right more like you want something cheap and powerful to pass off as speed i wont go any more into what i think of you as i will get banned

Crack

You'll get robbed cuz crack lasts 15 minutes while speed lasts for hours.

Bath Salts

This will suck balls, it will eat you alive

Mephedrone

Still an upper that can make you speed...

Methylone

This drug is actually pretty fucking awesome. It's like MDMA + Speed mixed. If I have bought speed and it came out to to be methylone i'd be happy. VERY similar to MDA.

MDA/MDMA

Both MDA and MDMA kick speeds ass imo. I'd be stoked if my speed was mda or mdma crystlas.

Last edited:
so you only know one person yeah right more like you want something cheap and powerful to pass off as speed i wont go any more into what i think of you as i will get banned

agreed if you look at all of his past posts, they all seem a little "off"

Crack

You'll get robbed cuz crack lasts 15 minutes while speed lasts for hours.

Bath Salts

This will suck balls, it will eat you alive

Mephedrone

Still an upper that can make you speed...

Methylone

This drug is actually pretty fucking awesome. It's like MDMA + Speed mixed. If I have bought speed and it came out to to be methylone i'd be happy. VERY similar to MDA.

MDA/MDMA

Both MDA and MDMA kick speeds ass imo. I'd be stoked if my speed was mda or mdma crystlas.

No one is selling crack as speed. Crack is just much more expensive.

Realistically, mephedrone, methylone, or mda/mdma are going to be sold under the guize of molly, not speed. (which is what molly should be, mdma/mda, not either of those first two research chems).

Things sold as speed are going to be crappy rc stimulants, methamphetamine, or amphetamine base / paste.

Yeah probably research chemicals. A majority of the coke in my area is A-pvp/php cut with lidocaine. I've never even seen "speed". Just meth.

I didn't think drug ID threads were allowed, but since this is still open... If this guy isn't ripping you off it's most likely amphetamine (not meth), possibly cut with other cheap white powders (sugars, caffeine...), amphetamine is more popular than meth in most of europe, cheaper, easier to make & not as strong. A decent sized line should do more than any coffee, unless it's almost all cut & no speed.

The only way to know what's in your white powder is to test it, preferably get a professional drug testing laboratory to test it, or get a reagent kit.

In Eastern Europe I'd imagine it was amphetamine sulphate rather than methamphetamine. If you crush most crystals down you get a white powder so it could be anything really.

If you are dealing with a nickel and dime dealer it's just as likely to be speed only stomped on.

If its weaker than coffee then you are most certainly not getting proper speed at all so I would avoid it at all costs as its no doubt a mixture of various shite RC's. Proper Speed you only need like 50mg and you will be up for 2 days. If you must indulge in a stimulant then I would just order a RC as that's what you are buying at the moment except you have no idea what it actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.