• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you wearing? we used to have one of these....

XPn8CnD.jpg

Just bought one of these for a laugh. Doubt I'll be allowed to ear it down at the local swimming complex..

Currently rocking a biege dressing gown ting, some black/grey camo Bench wanking pants, last nights t-shirt & a some blue Adidas Busenitz gutties. Like a boss.

XPn8CnD.jpg

Just bought one of these for a laugh. Doubt I'll be allowed to ear it down at the local swimming complex..

One false move and that's half her fanny shorn off :!

Am wearing some offensive flower print sky blue board shorts and a navy blue and white striped tank top because no one is here to see me and it's comfortable.

Brown adidas trainers with gold, yes gold stripes!, jeans worn thin on one kneee and about to rip, a thin rainbow jumper, and a big fuck-off thick cable knit cardy with faux-fur lining. And a flowery hat.

Put on a couple of my fave watches but couldn't focus the camera on them :D - taking a photo of them not on my arm seems wrong? I will have to revisit this later :D

The same as last time y'all asked only with a different t-shirt. This one is kinda khaki-coloured and not riddled with holes. Was actually new within living memory. Part of a care package dontcha know. Thanks Care Package Fairy <3

Pee Ess: I should probably point out after saying that I'm wearing the same as when last mentioned that the leg-encasing lower garment has been washed and alternatives worn in the intervening days. Honest.

All my clothes are second hand except the cape which is from Stockmann outlet.

This spring my aim is to wear less black, more colours, more prints, more happiness!

Totally not though...

Don't burst the bubble. Mental images ftw <3

In nekkid news, I generally wear as little as possible and would happily potter about nekkid if it weren't for the fact I develop more of the traditional naturist physique with each passing year.

All my clothes are second hand except the cape which is from Stockmann outlet.

This spring my aim is to wear less black, more colours, more prints, more happiness!

Aside from socks and pants I've only ever bought one item of clothing for myself new. Was a Velvet Underground t-shirt. Everything else is either from charity shops or hand-me-downs from people I know. Fact that I've not known anybody for years probably explains my current lack of clothing options. Wardrobe is so lacking it doesn't even contain a cape 8(8o8(

And colours and prints are definitely ftw. As is black. But black is so very cliche.

Don't burst the bubble. Mental images ftw <3

In nekkid news, I generally wear as little as possible and would happily potter about nekkid if it weren't for the fact I develop more of the traditional naturist physique with each passing year.
Being nakey is the best. My housemates are away for two weeks now which means nakey ironing, nakey making cups of tea & general nakeyness

A totally bitchin' Trainspotting tshirt. Like this one, except in white.
NSFW:
t-shirt-trainspotting.jpg

And socks.

I am wearing Berghaus trousers:

2.jpg

t-shirt:
1692914.jpg

shoes:
Can't find the exact ones, they're an older version of these:

mrl-83479.jpg

They're extremely lightweight, I wear them like slippers now, had them for about seven years.