European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love chicken Fajitas - I'm going some skewers for later and have them on the BBQ.

The mix is super easy to make and tastes so much better than any packets etc (cheaper also) - chili powder, cumin, paprika (sweet or smoked or both), dried oregano, garlic powder, sugar, salt and pepper.

Its a bit of a dry mix compared to the shop bought packets but if you want it to be saucy then add a bit of water with cornstarch -or a squirt of ketchup.

Ooh great tip - liking the sound of that! =D

If you don't fancy starting the oven a crisp plate in the microwave works (heat it up first which will reduce the cooking time). I make them all the time with the local khubz - thankfully the shop that sells the breads also sells the freshly cooked chickpeas.

I'm making roast pumpkin and onion soup for later as it is a pretty miserable day.

Good ol soups..

Im just munching on bacon and cheese rolls.. fattyyyyy

Good ol soups..

Im just munching on bacon and cheese rolls.. fattyyyyy

I'm having the soup with some herby chicken and cauliflower - as I was preparing tonight's dinner and roasting the pumpkin etc I had time to make a pot of curry (chicken and chickpea) for tomorrow. Then once the oven had cooled down a bit I put in a tray of flapjacks (aggressively) :D.

Just before I served the soup I fried some garlic until almost burnt and added some chopped walnuts - sprinkled that onto of the soup and added a drizzle of some hazelnut oil.

Thankfully I made enough soup for a few more meals so that has been frozen for later.

Last edited:
Some liquid ice cream that I only noticed today I'd put back in the fridge, not the freezer 2 days ago...it's actually really nice

Some liquid ice cream that I only noticed today I'd put back in the fridge, not the freezer 2 days ago...it's actually really nice

add alcohol - in the name of HR do not add alcohol pour it into coke (that has alcohol in it ) :D.

add alcohol - in the name of HR do not add alcohol pour it into coke (that has alcohol in it ) :D.

Ha, I did contemplate adding alcohol and if I'd had some Baileys (or cheap alternative) or some kinda coffee liquor, I would have, but I just had a glass of red on the side. It wasn't really too runny anyway, kind of moussey texture & perfect after not eating all day

Shared a footlong meatball marinara sub from subway with the boy wonder tonight. He'd never had one before. It was good but it would have been tastier if we'd eaten it in the sub shop.

Name this veg

Dunno if this should be it's own thread, but I'd imagine it to be a bit s(parse)ly, & I'm not actually munching on it now.

Anyway.....earlier this eve when I made dinner, I took 2 sweet potatoes out of a sealed packet (from Morrisons) to bake in the oven for my significant other, alongside my jacket potato (I'm really not a fan of the sweet potato) & I noticed when I cut the ends off, that one of the 'sweet potatoes' although looking as it should on the outside, was white on the inside, not orange as usual & like the other sweet pot in the oven tray....thought no more of it *ok, apart from one fleeting 'are albino sweet potatoes a 'thing' thought*

When they were cooked, I went to peel & mash them, like I do & the steam coming off the 'albino' 'sweet potato' didn't smell like what it ought to. I tasted a bit and it was definitely NOT sweet potato and I really liked it. The smell & taste were familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. The closest comparison taste-wise I can think of is parsnip (I know I could probably find out in seconds if I asked Mr Google, but my life is so exciting that I'd like to be intrigued a little longer than the answer at my finger-tips

Goddam, just realised I've totally missed a trick due to the entire devouring of the non-sweet potato. Could have taken a bit back, complained that it wasn't what it said on the tin (packet), got my money back AND another bag of sweet pots

I digress....NAME THAT VEG please (I'll restrain from Googling for now)

Just had my somewhat strangely habitual 2am hummus. In the dark. Cant lrt other ppl know im awake. So hummus. And cake, with milk. And a banana

carbs are my evil. ate markies cooked chicken and spinich leaves dressed with balsamic about 10am before heading off to work. i love spinich as long as its not cooked.

fancy a shambles style ice-cream sundae now.

carbs are my evil. ate markies cooked chicken and spinich leaves dressed with balsamic about 10am before heading off to work. i love spinich as long as its not cooked.

fancy a shambles style ice-cream sundae now.

Ya should be munching on Felix's cock at that time lady. Ask him, I'm sure he'd agree... ;)

Is it wrong to like 5 guys burgers. I had one wrapped in lettuce, it was the tastiest burger I've ever had. The chips are amazing, crispy with the potato skin still on making them taste like proper potato chips. Ok the cost is pricey high, but the quality of the food is excellent for what it is.

We ate at a nandos recently, by god it was disapointing. Which I'm surprised about as I expected chicken cooked better than I can do at home. Pure crap food really. They had great service but that doesnt count when the food is below par. Totally disappointed, I love chcken too..

Is it wrong to like 5 guys burgers. I had one wrapped in lettuce, it was the tastiest burger I've ever had. The chips are amazing, crispy with the potato skin still on making them taste like proper potato chips. Ok the cost is pricey high, but the quality of the food is excellent for what it is.

We ate at a nandos recently, by god it was disapointing. Which I'm surprised about as I expected chicken cooked better than I can do at home. Pure crap food really. They had great service but that doesnt count when the food is below par. Totally disappointed, I love chcken too..

I can't remember what it was called but I had a decent burger in that 50s diner place in St. Enoch Shopping Centre last year. The milkshake was class, too.

Dennistoun Bar-B-Que is where I got the best burger I've ever had. It was called the Granny Boab and had lovely caramelised onions in it <3

Status
Not open for further replies.