• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? v. Best. Tatties. Ever. <3

Oh jesus wept, I come to earnestly report on the delicious post-fast-fridge-leftover Spanish omelette I just made & am confronted with THAT ^^^^ ridiculousness that I don't remember even posting

Anyway, haven't really eaten much the past 2 days, & in the fridge for several days needing to be used were prawns, baked potatoes that I cooked days ago, grated strong cheddar & samphire (& green pepper, but I only used a bit of that)

So, lovely Spanish-esque omelette with 3 eggs, salt, pepper, chilli, smoked paprika, red onion, garlic, half baked potato, prawns, samphire & green pepper, fried in a tablespoon of garlic-infused olive oil

Was delicious with sweet chilli sauce drizzled (wanky word) over and there's still half of it left for later

I'm chowing down on cheese an onion quiche like the fat kid I am. I'm so freaking hungry!

Making a 1/4 lb chilli cheeseburger from scratch with extra lean ground beef....It's gonna be fucking epic...might even post a picture :)

Half a soup-tub of fridge leftovers that I made the other day -soup, prawns & kalettes were the only recognisable features, but it was spicy & filled a food-free-day hole & tasty with mature cheddar lumped in

Not yet but I will...

Fucking Imgur is down so I can't even share the pics of rhis fabulous creating....

It was tasty as a mothefucker though....pics didn't do it justice

Imgur working just fine for me...c'mon it was a Maccy D really, wasn't it?

OycxroD.jpg

Here's some curly kale from my imgur archives

I don't think your pic does your culinary skills justice - that looks like a chocolate scone, but I'll take your word for it & its deliciousness

Lol, looks better when you click on the pic and get a bigger version. Well done. I like making my own burgers for a treat sometimes :)

Looks like a lump of mashed potato with a turd sticking out - but I'm sure it was lovely... ;)

It tasted far better than it looked....

Never understand why people get such a hard on for food that looks pretty on a plate..

Its all mush by the time you swallow the cunt..

Anyway I think there were still bits of lead from the hollow point I used to kill the cow in it ...

It tasted far better than it looked....

Never understand why people get such a hard on for food that looks pretty on a plate..

Its all mush by the time you swallow the cunt..

Anyway I think there were still bits of lead from the hollow point I used to kill the cow in it ...

I know what you mean mate, if some cunt tried to serve me a 'meal' that looked like a minimalist Jackson Pollock painting on a square plate, I think I'd twat the fucker...