• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? XXIX : Foolsgold, your audialgasms will never be forgotten

Eulberg is an acquired taste, you're a bit more of a trance dude as you like all the gatecrasher cd's imo.

Back to The 90's - Remember Oldschool Trance Mix this should be more up your road ;).

im obsessed with all electronic (dance) music - even garage and other urban styles (grrime, dubstep etc)

the only thing i never developed a taste for was psytrance for some reason. like it but never been arsed enough to obtain any or go out dancing to it

im obsessed with all electronic (dance) music - even garage and other urban styles (grrime, dubstep etc)

the only thing i never developed a taste for was psytrance for some reason. like it but never been arsed enough to obtain any or go out dancing to it

Wot? No psytrance?

Drop some penny acid and tell me you don't like this:

https://youtu.be/Thd-MfDg5N4

I will never ever like psytrance meself either for the record....it's not right edm to my ears honestly.

The video clip you posted Fubz is more ambient than anything else.

This is the shit I and probably stee loathe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r440XAfTbzs it honestly gets on my nerves,

I will never ever like psytrance meself either for the record....it's not right edm to my ears honestly.

The video clip you posted Fubz is more ambient than anything else.

Meh, I've never got my head around all these different genres of what is basically the same shit.

Thats the stuff but your link actually one of the better examples. Actually kicks in a few places when its not going witter wotter wobble.

I've never minded it but having got into the mainstream European club tech - tance that started taking over in 97/98 I always found the psytrance too pissweak with regards to the beats. Decent club trance always has that wonderful, intelligent 'digital' percussion that just kicks ass, I suppose because it just evolved as a sub genre of techno from all the cool continental clubs (I'm thinking of the Harthouse stuff from the early 90's that were being played at the Omen and Tresor, championed by little known up and coming DJ's such as Paul Van Dyk, who personally would go on to do quite well with the sound...)

That kicks ass, the fact that its a bit amateurish production wise just adds to its charm.

Its just basic, raw from the street 'Endzstep' and must be a standard example as to how the bona - fide chavvies are rolling at the moment and as per the general concept in this musics presentation whatever they are wittering about must be what is going down generally in the endz at present, regardless of the specific postcode.

^ ha yeah that's why i love it, its so obviously shit and self-deprecating yet they're all totally aware of it and on top of all that are actually fantastic lyricists. check out the channel that that videos from, 'Cult Mountain', its their brand which they actively curate and it has some bangerssss on it. they're 100% the future of UK hiphop and grime - especially with people like lee scott, black josh and trellion at the helm.

also, gratutious drug references that aren't just casual, proper junkie dialect, for instance:

cult mountain - valilujah

'this is a late-night early-morning song.'

Well, I was going to post a link to the greatest song ever recorded by any band, ever; but the the facist regime that is corporate Rolling Stones has seemingly dictated that all recorded versions of Sympathy for the Devil be removed.

Bunch o' cunts...

doesn't even work on your lappy? mine's fine...
the dark machinations of the Stone's comes to bear its cruel and ugly face....

'pleased to meet yuouuuu...'