• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? XXIX : Foolsgold, your audialgasms will never be forgotten

maxresdefault.jpg

big.jpg

Gatecrasher Black (comp. 1998 )

d1 about to finish, d2 to follow. Not my favourite GC comp album but still virtually flawless.

discogs

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Gatecrasher-Black/release/57146

Last edited:
TRADE- Vol 1 Tony de Vit and D malcolm Duffy

Quality KOW - I take it it's an official club comp? Is it taken from a live recording or is it a studio - mixed - club night inspired effort such as the Gatecrasher Black (which is now halfway through the 2nd disc and remains amazing) and what year is it from? I've got some good Trade sets but I have never heard a TDV set from there and would love too as I am more than aware that this was his signature residency and I would constitute his best UK performances. I only ever saw him once at Godskitchen in 1998 (with Brandon Block) the first night I went after they started their Friday night in Brum.

Quality KOW - I take it it's an official club comp? Is it taken from a live recording or is it a studio - mixed - club night inspired effort such as the Gatecrasher Black (which is now halfway through the 2nd disc and remains amazing) and what year is it from? I've got some good Trade sets but I have never heard a TDV set from there and would love too as I am more than aware that this was his signature residency and I would constitute his best UK performances. I only ever saw him once at Godskitchen in 1998 (with Brandon Block) the first night I went after they started their Friday night in Brum.

youtube matey! its a goldmine!!! Im discovering loads of shit i haven't heard before! Never go to see the Great man himself. What a legend tho!

Listening to this mix as I finish off the last of the ket. It's got dolphins in it and everything :D

Not looking forward to returning to reality after this long weekend, but hey ho!

Fantastic - you know how out of touch I am with all of this - didn't realise they had a new album out

I remember hearing 'La Rock '01' for the first time at this, courtesy of Mr Picotto, one of those moments like...

24a5b4f6-0cfe-40ce-93df-14126e4c9fea.jpg

60568262-d836-462e-9cd0-83a195668198.jpg

gatecrasher_nec15.jpg

just for reference 'La Rock '01' =D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGOaXphpT7w

In other news the youtube vid for 'Use it or lose it' had an advert for the new MarioKart on the Switch - looks fucking sick!