• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to Vs XXVI - Thanks for the update FG

Christmas is a time for nostalgia :D Great album by the way! They/he went weird/different in 3rd album onwards. Very melodic/quite niche. I like all their stuff tbh but friends only like the first 2 albums.

Christmas is a time for nostalgia :D Great album by the way! They/he went weird/different in 3rd album onwards. Very melodic/quite niche. I like all their stuff tbh but friends only like the first 2 albums.

Aye I just looked up 'Freak Show' to see what kind of reception it got. I didn't realise it was so early as 1997. I didn't hear them until the advent of Kerrang on sky. They went a different direction around then but they were only bairns when they began!

Primus - Wynona's Big Brown Beaver

Class bass, class guitar, fried up video!

Haha, crazy video. Pretty good tune :) Reminds me of modest mouse mixed with 'ting tang walla walla bing bang' lyrics.

I don't know if I should feel ashamed for liking this but OH WELL!

https://youtu.be/eJSik6ejkr0 Naughty Boy - Runnin' (Lose It All) ft. Beyoncé, Arrow Benjamin ------- Great video too!

Ouch. Looking at the view count for that vid I'm not surprised. I was raped in the ears when I had radio 1 on constantly; back when I was ferrying around people in my car (without a licence, but all legal) so I can relate. Also fucking Asda thinking about it! "Cos baby you're a firework......." Euch :!

NO bushing of tail sham.

Kid Cudi is so damn hawt!

Erase me Would be a better song without Kanye. :\

Anyone into d&b? Visit https://www.hospitalrecords.com/adventcalendar/

click the 24 tab, for a free EP download, tracklist :

Emo Jungle Fred V & Grafix

Xylo (VIP) Krakota

Blanket (feat. Other Echoes) Logistics

Beautiful Lies (by B-complex) Riot Jazz Brass Band

Remember The Future (by London Elektricity) Riot Jazz Brass Band

The Whistle Song (by Netsky) Riot Jazz Brass Band