Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are You Listening to? V. NO EMBED MUSIC THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shambles

Bluelight Crew
Old Thread

Hooray for BoC mashups and similar sounding artists. Who knew that BoC and rappers would blend so well. The Wu-Tang/Saturday Sun mix is beautiful (though the Wu-Tang is too loud).

Tobacco - Hawker Boat

Yeah, some of 'em are a bit lushy and some are a bit uberlushy. Bad mashes iz bad but when it's done right it's sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet <3

Mira Calix with Oliver Coates - In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country

David Hasselhoff vs. Boards of Canada

Is there anything that the Hoff cannot improve by his mere presence?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes shammy, DMX Krew are very good, Acid Drill is a wicked EP. AFX-style experimental shit smashed headlong into ghettotech. I think he might have released it under the name House of Brakes, but it's definitely the same guy.

I recently discovered an album called Dub Terror Exhaust by someone called Automaton. Brilliant dub reggae, if you like the genre and haven't heard the album, I urge you to do so.
^Repost. Either it got lost, or just actually ignored. Speaking of BoC, I really, really like the track ROYGBIV. And, to all the fans of AFX/u-Ziq, they did a wicked album together called "Expert Knob Twiddlers" as "Mike & Rich", worth checking out.

OI MODS the "New Thread" link at the end of the old thread actually links to... the old thread, not this one.

And you say you don't want to be mod? This is the sort of shit you can change! :D

Thanks btw =D Fixed.

Shambles, are we actually the same person?

Albion, I did my time, being on staff was rewarding, but now, I like the freedom of saying what I like without worrying about being an ambassador for the site. I called someone a fuckwit earlier. Can't do that as a mod. Thanks for the nod, but unfortunately, it doesn't work for me at the moment. Perhaps some day.

^Behave! "You just a trendy lesbian dreadlocked thespian". Honestly, man, this is getting freaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.