What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Etnica this morning running (The Juggeling Alchemists Under The Black Light) which doesn't belong in this section sorry and Hatebreed right now doing calisthenics. Outdoor training is the way to go.

Anyways this track just came to mind as I was the 808th reply over in another thread just now,

Like I am just about over this kind of sound but cannot seem to let go just yet.

Not very grown up but kids if you aren't 18 yet I want you to study DVSR's and BackWordz's lyrics please consider it a mandatory Sunday school lesson.

I mean all their songs if you like this sound guys, if you take drugs please take something wholesome and mind expanding while listening to both their albums while reading their lyrics, thank ye kindly.

Nevermind it was a golden chord runs through it type deal for me, a message from the universe through many different bands perhaps at one point,

Like I have used enough drugs to realize only some are beneficial to keep using in the long run particularly psy's/entheo's/empatho's and with discernment in mind not abuse.

Last edited:
Really beautiful, haunting, dark and uplifting tune. Kinda electronic in terms of beats, but God is an Astronaut are a post-rock band in essence. Check this out, the second half is really great:

Really beautiful, haunting, dark and uplifting tune. Kinda electronic in terms of beats, but God is an Astronaut are a post-rock band in essence. Check this out, the second half is really great:

Pretty beautiful stuff! :D <3

;)

John Frusciante and Anthony Kiedis cover the Velvet Underground's After Hours.

Death Grips - Flies from their upcoming project "Year of the Snitch"

I'm not epileptic, but I thought this was going to give me a seizure lol Be Warned

Status
Not open for further replies.