What are you listening to today? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tubgirl1337
Batman Joker GIF

Not real sure why you and tubgirl and kiely are spamming the hell out of this sub forum with your idiotic memes for the last 10 pages and for the last 2 weeks but it's gonna stop today. I know you have a real obsession with the memes @1tbps but you need to keep it in the lounge. This thread is for people to post occasional music that they enjoy and you ( and others ) have turned it into your meme playground. You are spamming the thread and I have watched you do it for the last time.

Pro tip....I know that you and your " girl " use BL for some kind of weird bonding but your spamming days are over in any thread outside of the lounge. I guess she decided not to leave even though she asked me to jabberwocky her. That's fine but please tell her to also keep it in the lounge.

Thank you.

But, don't you notice something a little different? Something unique?
the silence of the lambs hannibal GIF

Not real sure why you and tubgirl and kiely are spamming the hell out of this sub forum with your idiotic memes for the last 10 pages and for the last 2 weeks but it's gonna stop today. I know you have a real obsession with the memes @1tbps but you need to keep it in the lounge. This thread is for people to post occasional music that they enjoy and you ( and others ) have turned it into your meme playground. You are spamming the thread and I have watched you do it for the last time.

Pro tip....I know that you and your " girl " use BL for some kind of weird bonding but your spamming days are over in any thread outside of the lounge. I guess she decided not to leave even though she asked me to jabberwocky her. That's fine but please tell her to also keep it in the lounge.

Thank you.
Yes ma'am. I'm very sorry. I will stop.

Thank you.
johnny depp love GIF

It's just, I need this music and I need to post my art. I'm sorry. It's all part of me trying to heal. I will take it in the lounge. Thank you very much

Just one more song. I promise I'm done with this thread....
* tucks weiner between legs and starts dancing*
hannibal lecter 90s GIF

Buffalo Bills Hannibal GIF by 100% Soft

johnny depp love GIF

It's just, I need this music and I need to post my art. I'm sorry. It's all part of me trying to heal. I will take it in the lounge. Thank you very much
Nice try. You and I both know that your meth and crack problems won't be solved by posting idiotic memes that have no relevance. It's for fun and games and whatever else you do to solve your boredom. That's fine. Lots of people do that here on BL.

If you really want to heal I would suggest getting a job, attending some therapy, spending time off of BL so you don't get triggered and pretty much just spending time with your pretend woman face to face. But of course that's just me.

I sense that is what you want, and I aim to please. Here you go. I will see you later. Or not. IDK LOL

Ban me and feel the energy. I love you.
Betty Boop Thank You GIF by Fleischer Studios

I sense that is what you want, and I aim to please. Here you go. I will see you later. Or not. IDK LOL

Ban me and feel the energy. I love you.
Betty Boop Thank You GIF by Fleischer Studios

Think you got a bit confused there " lil buddy ". It's not what I want. I tried to be nice. Tried to warn you. Tried everything. But your kind doesn't listen. Ya just wanted to dare me.

Consider me dared.

Nice try. You and I both know that your meth and crack problems won't be solved by posting idiotic memes that have no relevance. It's for fun and games and whatever else you do to solve your boredom. That's fine. Lots of people do that here on BL.

If you really want to heal I would suggest getting a job, attending some therapy, spending time off of BL so you don't get triggered and pretty much just spending time with your pretend woman face to face. But of course that's just me.
I don't see what the big deal is about posting the gifs and memes with the music is ... it only adds to the songs not take away and there are more likes on them than just me and Kiely. Also I can assure you I am quite real, just work to much to post often. I asked to be taken off because I had done too much shit and thought I had fucked up my relationship which is the only thing I really am here for.

Status
Not open for further replies.