• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

We class anywhere past the Watford gap northern, once the lines crossed its bats out the back of the van and lock your doors time=D

Up Norf' we don't even lock our doors when we go out, it's also all fields and my glasses are now tinged with the colour of a certain prickly flower. ;)

What the utter eck? hahahaha I've seen some comical comversations today lol.

I'm about to have a coffee :)

Evey

Been another good day drinks wise today...

Had Bucks Fizz earlier, Prosecco with dinner followed by two drams of Amarula...

AMC_RED-BottleFruitGlasslr-350x350.jpg

It's essentially like Baileys but fruity instead. If it's good enough for elephants, it's good enough for me... =D

I'm down to the last glass of Advocaat now but still have Jack Daniels & assorted bottles of cider left to consume. As I am a booze lightweight these data I don't need to drink loads to enjoy the full effects .

Should be water.
It's not water.
It's beer.
I like beer.
Beer is good.

Drank a couple of cans of Crabbies Alkie Ginger Beer this evening while watching the box. I have the kids this week, so no more heavy boozing for the rest of the week. Will have a few refreshments tomorrow night as the folks are babysitting as I go and meet my girlfriend's mother for the first time who is visiting from Spain :!

Not that nervous yet, but will be a tad tomorrow...

Drank a couple of cans of Crabbies Alkie Ginger Beer this evening while watching the box. I have the kids this week, so no more heavy boozing for the rest of the week. Will have a few refreshments tomorrow night as the folks are babysitting as I go and meet my girlfriend's mother for the first time who is visiting from Spain :!

Not that nervous yet, but will be a tad tomorrow...

I hope the meeting the parents went well - If they are from Spain get wine, not just a bottle I mean a lot of wine :D.

Alternating water and coffee.
Kidney pains are becoming a daily thing, need to stop drinking.

I hope the meeting the parents went well - If they are from Spain get wine, not just a bottle I mean a lot of wine :D.

It's tonight! It's just the mum as well, they aren't togteher and I've met her old man already. Might be heading over to Spain in March for a wee unexpected holiday.

And show them how you dance :)

Unfortunately I stupidly sent her the video, she showed it to her mum. :(

It's tonight! It's just the mum as well, they aren't togteher and I've met her old man already. Might be heading over to Spain in March for a wee unexpected holiday.

Just chill and keep the the conversation light - do not fall asleep (nod) into your tapas (that I hope you made).

Haha, she is not actually Spanish, the mum just lives in Spain near Jerez. Think we're going for burgers and drinks at a bar that I like, meeting at the chicks flat beforehand for a glass of bubbly, it will be most civilised. I'll just pace myself with the bevy so not to make a tit of myself, also as you say no nodding at the dinner table, that never looks good.