• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Social What are you currently reading?

I
No i found it very difficult to get into it, i dropped the book after a few pages
I tried to read it because i saw the cinema adaptation, but it have nothing to do with the book, the tone is at the extremly serious opposite, or i didn t dig it

I recently listened to a interview with BEA and he brought up an interesting concept about American psycho.. that most of it was just made up
fantasy.. a coping mechanism.. a way to deal with such a shallow undesirable life.

-Stop-Crève
&
-Celui Qui Restera Se Tapera Toutes Les Veuves
by François Cavanna

I recently listened to a interview with BEA and he brought up an interesting concept about American psycho.. that most of it was just made up
fantasy.. a coping mechanism.. a way to deal with such a shallow undesirable life.
dislike authors providing interpretations of their own work.

R2Z7pKw.gif

Only fuckin' news.Don't wanna read 'em,but is gettin' hotter&hotter.Can't think about anything else.Obsession.....and fear.Never seen things like that...nor my parents.It's like nightmare.....over the ocean may be is totally different idk.IDK nothing man

Rereads of
The World According to Garp Irving
An American Tragedy Dreiser
such good books and it was interesting to read at such a different point in my life.

and just started
Atonement by Ian McEwan
edit: enjoyed this and three time periods covered were a good recipe for a life and life

On deck
Magic Mountain
Buddenbrooks
Death in Venice
by Thomas Mann

Ulysses
Araby
by James Joyce

Demons/Devils
By Fyodor Dostoevsky

Last edited:
Enough to rattle my cranium stack of ten things next to me try to keep my wayward mind from sabotaging my life further help show me how to live funny won't mention one of them heh though I will say one title I want to read this book in front of me called Slim fingers beckon about the finger lakes by Arch Merrill

Last night I listened to the first five chapters of this book. It takes place in San Francisco Bay Area and Orange County as well as a psychiatric hospital and a drug rehab. It's not science fiction but autobiographical, pretty much straight narrative except for the fact that the narrator is also the protagonist

"By now the epoch of drug taking had ended and everyone began casting about for a new obsession."

Last edited: