• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
More 3-FPM, or preferably its parent.
'A quick vape' this morning turned into 14+ hours of both chasing the dragon and chasing a high.

More 3-FPM, or preferably its parent.
'A quick vape' this morning turned into 14+ hours of both chasing the dragon and chasing a high.

Damn sounds very similar to My coke runs lol

Read up on it seems alright tried any other roas?

OT:ketamine benzos opiates coke
That order

2 months clean from stimulants except caffeine so I just about always am craving some amphetamines to some extent. I really wanna do some quality MXE though. Last time I ordered some it was weird, sandy yellowish stuff. Made me sick and never got off properly on it. I'm itching to trip some L or tryptamines too heh.

Oral gives a much longer duration and a vastly different high in that it feels like an empathogen. So much so that I assumed it was serotonergic for a while, until I saw the data. Dosage is much higher than other routes, though.
Nasal is better, though it's not at all worth the pain it brings - and that's coming from a guy who had no problem railing gram after gram of Eph!
Given the corrosion it seemed capable of producing, rectal use was not attempted, in the same way plugging H2SO4 would be advised against.
I have no intentions of IV'ing again (over 4 years since I stuck a pin in myself), so I can't comment.
Cr00k seems a big fan, however I'd certainly suggest reading his posts in the main 3-FPM thread, I shan't speak for him but it doesn't seem benign once injected.

The HCl salt vapes beautifully without the need for NH4/freebasing and provides a pretty solid Dopamine flood.
The redose compulsion is extreme, even for a DA releaser with a short rush.

Tolerance builds much faster than anticipated, too.

Obviously Phenmetrazine itself has an almost mythical reputation given the rarity and The Beatles fondness, and IMO it's fully deserved. Only had the single gram, and a good while back too, but 3-FPM ain't too far off. Both have a solid rush, a DA filled tweakfest and insane fiendishness. But 3-FPM falls shy on the euphoria.

Oral gives a much longer duration and a vastly different high in that it feels like an empathogen. So much so that I assumed it was serotonergic for a while, until I saw the data. Dosage is much higher than other routes, though.
Nasal is better, though it's not at all worth the pain it brings - and that's coming from a guy who had no problem railing gram after gram of Eph!
Given the corrosion it seemed capable of producing, rectal use was not attempted, in the same way plugging H2SO4 would be advised against.
I have no intentions of IV'ing again (over 4 years since I stuck a pin in myself), so I can't comment.
Cr00k seems a big fan, however I'd certainly suggest reading his posts in the main 3-FPM thread, I shan't speak for him but it doesn't seem benign once injected.

The HCl salt vapes beautifully without the need for NH4/freebasing and provides a pretty solid Dopamine flood.
The redose compulsion is extreme, even for a DA releaser with a short rush.

Tolerance builds much faster than anticipated, too.

Obviously Phenmetrazine itself has an almost mythical reputation given the rarity and The Beatles fondness, and IMO it's fully deserved. Only had the single gram, and a good while back too, but 3-FPM ain't too far off. Both have a solid rush, a DA filled tweakfest and insane fiendishness. But 3-FPM falls shy on the euphoria.

Thanks for the info, one of my vendors has a ton of *metrazines and more coming.I don't even know where to start but I'm definitely grabbing some 3-FPM.
4-methylphenmetrazine / Mephenmetrazine

3-ethyl-2-phenylmorpholine / Phenetrazine

(2S,5S)-5-methyl-2-phenylmorpholine / (+)-isophenmetrazine

Coming Soon:

2-phenyl-3,6-dimethylmorpholine

4-ethyl-3-methyl-2-phenylmorpholine

4-ethyl-2-hydroxy-3-methyl-2-phenylmorpholine

Fuck sleep, rock & roll! Hillbilly heroin it is.

You'll regret it in the morning but we all know the cycle.

There's an old NPD/ADD thread discussing various X-PM compounds, I'll try and dig it up. :)

Nothingness.

Though I must say these *metrazines are sounding interesting.
Since I have to stick around for a while maybe if I get my Disability I can acquire some.
Sounds like a nice break from everything, well mixed in a shot with some opiates to kill the pain.

Not sure what I can acquire in that department though, got some Dilaudid that might have to do.
Probably a better choice than the fent analogs.
Though perhaps I should read a bit on the *metrazines as to how well they go IV.
Though if I had a some IR Oxymorphone that would do nicely as well;
but since I don't Hydromorphone will have to do.
Though I must say since it's been so long some Heroin would be nice to.

Either way Nothingness regardless of how I get there. :\

To smack the shit out of FadedTryptamine.
You can take my ER Morphine that I'm supposed to taper with.
And take as large a dose as you want; guess everyone's different.
I can't even get out of withdrawals no matter how high a dose I take.
With the release rate of ER Morphine just can't get a high enough blood level.
Need something IR to get levels up then can maintain with ER.
But without the IR I'm just a fucking mess.

So just fucking with ya Faded, just kinda made me sad.
As I'm in constant withdrawals & have tons of ER Morphine.
It just won't get me out of withdrawals even with mega doses.
As like I said can't reach high enough blood levels with ER.

Guess I'm craving not being sick & sadly enough I could get straight anytime.
I just wanna make sure I don't waste what little Dilaudid I have from before this mess;
on relief unless I can get shit done as I really need to.
I'm so fucking shaky that I can't guarantee a hit, never could even when I did on the reg.
And it's been a few years other than a one off a few weeks ago.
That took what I guess is a lucky 13 tries, lucky in that I didn't miss.
Since I can't really get rigs easily ATM, I tore my shit up.
Usually switch to a fresh rig after 3 tries. Don't even have a tourney anymore.
Gave it ten tries then remembered the belt in teeth trick.
After three tries managed to pull it off.

I gotta pick a day & just pincushion myself so I can get the shit I need to do done.
Sucks Dilaudid has such a short half life or I wouldn't have to do so many shots.
Have to get bitcoins setup so I can get some fent analog to hold me over till I get;
back into pain management as this taper is bullshit.
I mean fuck why cut off my IR & taper my ER but refer me to Pain Management?
Turns out my doc wasn't PM was actually GP, he just was nice enough to write shit.
So I guess I can understand, but still pissed at same time.
Stupid hospital stay fucked everything to shit.

Lost other medications & tapering benzo's to.
Again need to get straight enough to order some phenazepam as well.
But need bitcoin for that as well, as phen is hard to find anymore it seems.
And I can get everything I need from the same place, hell might grab some MXE to.
And as far as I recall it's legit so don't really wanna try to order elsewhere that doesn't;
need bitcoins & accepts other payment methods.
Just need to get that damn wallet setup & get a coin.

But like I said gotta get straight enough to get a wallet setup as I can't use this comp;
or the interwebs for it & I gotta setup my phone.
Can't really pull off unlocking & rooting my phone while in dual withdrawals, to SOS.
Stuck on Stupid if your not familiar with the abbreviation. :\

So for the moment kinda fucked, but maybe Tuesday my psych referral will write my benzo's.
If not I might just have to get some other benzo or something similar as well as fent analog;
from some shady vendor as opposed to one that I'm familiar with.
Stupid bitcoin issue fucking it all up. But I digress.
As those who follow other threads in TDS/Mental Health know my ongoing saga.

So I guess I'm just craving relief & the chance to get some shit done.
Again was just messing with you Faded everyone enjoys what they enjoy.
Just wish ER Morph did a damn thing for me. :\
Anyways I'll stop this novel as I got around to what I'm craving.

It's simple enough, just a bitch to attain. Need my girl around.
As she was like my nurse. I'd hit as that's not a problem even with the shakes.
She'd register & push in the plunger & everything was golden.
But ATM she's not available again see the saga if your interested.

Sorry for going on, I usually post novels & it's worse when I'm in w/d's.
So again sorry for such a long post.
If your not interested, skip over it. Used to it, happens when you write novels.
No worries. And again no offense Faded, was just messing with you.

I would love a ball of some fire yayo..... IV....... Oh yea, that sounds nice right now :)

My Methadone!
Lots of 2mg Clonazepam
Id love to have 10gs of quality (+)Ketamine in shard form.
Along with 10gs of quality MDA!!!

0ne day itll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.