• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
my etizolam which is a day late\

yeah i partied hard gfor a few days, i deserved it, bring on the WD!

need a taste of what im gettin into anyways

I'd take a rock to the elbow haha

Seriously tho cocaine heroin a benzo for my girl
I don't smoke hard anymore but I'll come outta retirement witcha playa. Although, knowing us, we'll get soft and decimate our veins in a wild ass bender..
I want a speedbawl, but instead of using water, it will be diazepam from a vial.

Hareon + Dilaudid + Caine in the same rig.. Plus the massive dose of bzd I'm on shall be quiteeeeeee nice!

A fat dose of LSD and a big bottle of Tussionex to go with it. Sounds like it would be a fucking divine combo.

Opiatezz (preferably some good heroin) + Miles Davis/Slowdive/Porcupine Tree
Dayummmm

Edit: Oh yeah and also ketamane

EDIT2: and also a clonazepam + lotsa beer + A LOT of cigs would hit the spot.

Prolly doing one of those tomorrow :D

Last edited:
I would love some ketamine right now. Instead I'm apparently going and getting drunk right now, at 10:42, when I've got to get to work by 10 tomorrow. I think it'll be fine, but it probably won't, with my luck. So why am I doing it? I don't know...

Make that COCAINE and ketamine

Fuckin yk
Never done caine'N'ket in the same rig, you have?! Fuck it I'll do it, ONLY if we can mix some liquid LSDiesel in the shot :D That would be way too awesome..
OT:SPEEDBAWL + BADBITCHES! And Newports, a carton.

not the same shot lots oh coke then some ket.
I don't smoke Cigs with either of them or shrooMs

Still Craving ketamine and cocaine!

Benzos maing. Only feel them when they gone, good thing i don't have to wait long - unless u call waiting a few hours long. then i'll be sorted for the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.