• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

I’ve written off ever using heroin again but I still find myself fantasizing about the high.

what I’m really craving is a K hole.
I have a bunch of dissociatives but they’re all long lasting. I just want a quick dip in disso space.
I'd write it off too if we had the same fent problem over here but it hasn't happened yet...

And I would've included K too but the last 3 batches I bought weren't real and I've pretty much given up :(

Yeah, but its almost like the hard drugs are less toxic than the alcohol. I mean, sure crack and meth are pretty bad. Id rather do actual heroin than drink, but I really need to stop doing anything. I seem to be having some kind of poly-drug withdrawal that I didn't even think was possible.

I'd generally agree, however, it's so much easier for me to keep my drinking relatively under control vs any other hard drug.

I've really been thinking about substituted PCPs lately. I wanna take a bunch of 3meo again and go on a safe, indoor adventure with my cat who became telepathic and revealed to me he was an ancient Pharaoh demigod.

I rarely crave this but atm. I would love to inject 15mg Dormicum tablets (contains midazolam malaete as an equivalent dose of 15ng midazolam freebase). Midazolam maleate is higly watersoluble, which is why it has a cultstatus among iv users (beacuse it can easily prepared into incection) and they tend be a lot more expensive than any other benzo. It also complimates super nicely you're buprenorphine iv shot, when all is mixed up n the same syringe. This provides iv bupe experience with more euphoria, a proper nod and plenty of sedation.

Some throw in a bit tizaditine (zanaflex, sirdalud) which is practise i dont agree with. It makes you just pass out 85-90% of the cases. And at somepoint you wake up without knowing did you even enjoy it whilst paying top dollar for all the ingredients.bought from the

We get plenty on Flormidal brand 15mg midazolam smuggled into here from serbia. They are very good and less expensive thatn roche midazolam preparation that can only be the pharmacy with a prescription (which is extremely hard to get). I love'em both but i prefer the original's a.k.a. roche's Dormicum 15mg, which are interesting looking blue oval shaped tablets

I rarely crave this but atm. I would love to inject 15mg Dormicum tablets (contains midazolam malaete as an equivalent dose of 15ng midazolam freebase). Midazolam maleate is higly watersoluble, which is why it has a cultstatus among iv users (beacuse it can easily prepared into incection) and they tend be a lot more expensive than any other benzo. It also complimates super nicely you're buprenorphine iv shot, when all is mixed up n the same syringe. This provides iv bupe experience with more euphoria, a proper nod and plenty of sedation.

Some throw in a bit tizaditine (zanaflex, sirdalud) which is practise i dont agree with. It makes you just pass out 85-90% of the cases. And at somepoint you wake up without knowing did you even enjoy it whilst paying top dollar for all the ingredients.bought from the

We get plenty on Flormidal brand 15mg midazolam smuggled into here from serbia. They are very good and less expensive thatn roche midazolam preparation that can only be the pharmacy with a prescription (which is extremely hard to get). I love'em both but i prefer the original's a.k.a. roche's Dormicum 15mg, which are interesting looking blue oval shaped tablets

Stop making me jealous, I was a pube hair away from scoring some real Dormicum but then my guy got his stash robbed the day of the deal

I'd really enjoy a good acid trip right now. Wish I could go back (or forward) and look at the sunset while laying on the sand at a tropical beach in the middle of nowhere, while peaking on LSD. During those moments I truly was the most lucid and realest version of myself, as far as I can remember. Not sure why though, hope I can go back some day and live through a similar experience.
My consciousness has fragmented ever since, I'm still pulling the strings but also realized I'm only human and entropy is way too strong, chaos and time are too powerful, I can't fight them, at least not alone.

Ketamine. And sleep. Mostly ketamine.

Acid. But I need at least 5 more days to clean up my tolerance/med abstinence and deal with the school holiday responsibilities. Then I have a whole new batch to try.

As opposed to fake or poorly synthed tramadol?

150mg methadone and some alprazolam. Or some heroin strong enough to pinch through my methadone tolerance,...

Craving anything right now. Have had the worst few weeks and phoned in sick today as my stomach is quite sore so just waiting on my doctor phoning me.

I'm clean now for over a month, and surprisingly I haven't had bad cravings for anything really. The only thing I've really 'wanted' to do at all is smoke weed. But it'll likely be a good long until I can risk smoking that electric lettuce again.

I haven’t had cravings for quite a while either. I have desires though. Which I mostly go with. I think it’s a function of being bored and lonely rather than being seriously addicted. I really just want to trip every second day - but it doesn’t work that way.

Was at my homies house and this chick obviously shot dope in the basement and she was nodding her ass off... The thing is I am still so hungover from yesterday (well technically friday and I am pretty sure I woke up still drunk) that the thought of that didn't even appeal to me. I have no cravings at the moment, thankfully. I am so proud of myself :D (dope was my life and now almost two years later it's not anymore) and I'm not even trying not to use drugs. I just don't really want to. Also that hangover really did knock the life out of me. I didn't eat all day and didn't think about it... and then my co-workers wanted me to come out. Fuck. Never again, lol :D I almost wanted to fall asleep on the bathroom floor, but I still went to bed and went in for an 8 hour shift.
Not gonna lie I'm jealous not in a wanting you to fail kind of way just jealous because that's literally where I wanna get to how did you do it?

I haven’t had cravings for quite a while either. I have desires though. Which I mostly go with. I think it’s a function of being bored and lonely rather than being seriously addicted. I really just want to trip every second day - but it doesn’t work that way.
I retract a part of my previous statement, as I also have some reservations about tripping. I don't think I'll ever quite give up on psychedelics.

I retract a part of my previous statement, as I also have some reservations about tripping. I don't think I'll ever quite give up on psychedelics.
Me either. I’ve just taken a big gamble that my tolerance has reset and my meth load won’t destroy my ‘set’ and dropped 300 ug. Early signs are highly promising. I suspect there will be a break in transmission.