• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

I'm craving sobriety and I need a break from my tolerance
Word. Only I'm not so much craving sobriety as I am craving control over my addictions, medications and compulsions. I can't see myself ever giving up Opiates at this point, and my lifetime battle with anxiety has made it so that I have a higher quality of living as a benzo addict who sometimes runs out than I did when I was trying to white knuckle my anxiety with breathing exercises and happy thoughts. *Sigh* whoever thinks you can change your brain chemistry by deep, regular breathing, or whatever the fuck, is a moron. Same with those shrinks that think giving me a 3rd different SSRI to try out or another anti-histamine, God, I'd like them to walk in my shoes when I'm having a Panic Attack of the First Order. Then lets see if Zoloft and hydroxyzine does shit.

Am spun again on amphetamine. Guess what I crave? A big fat cock in my mouth from an equally spun male (or 2) who is only into women when sober but does get bi when high.

Wouldn't mind being used as a slut, on my knees mouth wide open ready for cum and/or piss.

Too bad it has been a fantasy up until now. Am a virgin to cock

We all work differently when high/drunk/whatever. But I'm one of those guys that turn a bit bi when I'm blasted.

Proper H shot that will be taken within the week, followed by the bit of ice after. Almost high in anticipation, though not a good one lol

I'm craving stims and benzos (which i haven't done in a couple months!) I am completely out of opiates though, so i'll soon be craving that, too..i'm about to try to fall asleep before that happens tho... grrr. Atleast i have herb n kratom:\...

Ahhhh me too. Well I have the benzos but craving stims to combo with the benzos. Very good combo IMO. Was meant to got some yesterday but fell through :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Weed, hash anything with some THC. It’s been like 1.5months since I ran out (+ couldn’t smoke for other reasons I don’t wanna go into)! I should finally be getting more anywhere from later today to another 2-3days. I didn’t really have much of a tolerance before but is that a long enough break for it to be way stronger the next time I do smoke?

UPDATE: Unfortunately it’s gonna be at least another day, which reall sucks considering that I’ve went through through 95mg of d-amphetamine in less than 24hrs (almost no tolerance) and I’m definitely about to crash hard. Got some Lyrica, a Novel 121, a little codeine and some Kpins for when that happens.

Last edited:
Dihydrocodeine. A massive pile of it. I'm on codeine right now and that always makes me crave DHC. It's just so much better.

Some tobacco so i can roll another spliff and Kratom! Some high quality Bali Kratom.

A light opiate buzz and some booze, I'm a simple guy.

Alcohol.

Luckily it's my day off from work and on my days off I like to start drinking at noon. 2 hours. Nice.

Amphetamines. It's been about a month since I ended my meth "binge" and I still don't plan on getting more in the near future but I might get some regular amphetamine sulphate.
I could really use that push/motivation right now.

Kratom! No more buyin little tiny amounts, when i get paid im gonna buy a kilo at least. hate running out of kratom.

I have been craving cocaine each day from the moment I wake up in the last ~14 days and I have taken cocaine most of these days. My nose is FUCKED.