• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What Are These Blue Capsule Pills??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritaling

Greenlighter
So I've been trying to figure out what these pills are for a while. They were one of my best highs. They were capsules with dark blue on one side and light blue on the other. They had an imprint but I can't remember it cause it was a long time ago. I know they were for either depression, anxiety, or ADHD. I took 6 of them and then they hit in about 2 or 3 hours. I was sitting on the floor and then I started rocking back and forth and there were golden flecks of light dancing around my vision. A laugh came out of my body, but it wasn't me. My friend took me back inside her house and I didn't know where I was at all. I looked around and it felt like a giant museum. I followed the light coming out of her room and sneak walked through the house until I was there. I kept forgetting who was behind me and would turn around to see her, but then forgot who it was as soon as I looked away. I layed down in the middle of the bed and then realized that there was an endless hole filled with space below the bed and I thought I was gonna fall off. The walls in the room were all different colors, and every time I turned my head I was in a different room. I looked up at her face and she kept turning into different people. Then when I looked at her dresser, it was somehow way more square then usual. I eventually fell asleep and woke up still a little bit high. Anyone know what they were? I've been trying to find them

Welcome to Bluelight!

Sorry, we can't help you with substance identifying as only a proper laboratory and qualified people can give you an exact response on that. We could only blindly guess what you took that made you feel like that so to avoid speculation I'm gonna close the thread.

In the future before posting please read the Bluelight User Agreement. Thank you and I hope you'll have a nice time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.