• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants what are the REAL maximum dosages for the different amphetamines?

ratonlaveur

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I could really use your input again.

Two questions. First one is the title--
1. What are the actual maximum dosages for Adderall and Vyvanse?
If anyone has links to studies done on supratherapeutic doses of these (ie above 40/60mg Adderall & 70mg Vyvanse), I'd really really like to be able to see links to them. And any anecdotal responses are welcome as well (meaning if you know someone doing fine on a higher dose or something like that).

2. How can you make sure you're staying safe at a high dose?
Meaning is there any way to make sure you're not reeking havoc on your body? I'd assume blood pressure checks frequently, but what else?

Bonus question: What are the max dosages for Ritalin, Focalin, and Concerta?

Thanks a ton! Any and all input is very much appreciated!

Well as much as your body is able to process it really just depends on tolerance, and if you take other anphetamines. Ive done over 200mg of vyvanse and didnt notice any profound negative effects although at those dosages do not take caffeine because they both become toxic, saw a report of a horrible experience.

Youre taking an amphetamine damage will be done and at high doses you cant expect to be 'safe' in the sense of health but these chemicals are quite safe as they're phara so you die.

Whats your tolerance
How much do you use
How offten do take it
Whats your body weight and hight
How fast is your metabolism

Or do you mean whats the highest dose before positive effects stop and only negative effects grow with increased dosage?

.it really depends on how healthy you are, tolerance, blah blah as far how high of a dose you can handle "safely." Unless you are just talking about highest recorded prescribed daily dose then idk.

I can personally handle like 40-60mg of adderall per day if I make sure to eat healthy, eat often, drink plenty of water, and take multivitamins. This is actually the only way I can enjoy amp as any negative health or dietary problems will be amplified and I'll just feel worn down. I'd actually say a healthy life style is the best amp potentiator, sounds cheesy but yeah.

Are you planning on megadosing amphetamine? Just curious what the end game of this is since it sounds like that's your plan.

Are you planning on megadosing amphetamine? Just curious what the end game of this is since it sounds like that's your plan.

No, I'm not. I have another thread on here explaining that I don't get therapeutic affects from stimulants and inquiring as to why. But I figured I'd leave that out on this thread so as not to bombard people with potentially unnecessary information.

But yeah, definitely a good question. I don't plan on megadosing amphetamines.

I'd assume regular amphetamine dosages can quite easily correlate with how much meth people do VERY OFTEN. IV doses of meth generally are between 1/4-1/2gram for people with a tolerance and I have personally seen someone do 1.25 grams in a shot of very, very good Crystal meth. Meth is give or take twice as strong as regular amphetamine.
Also, it is very common to see people doing multiple grams of amphetamine paste in Europe in a sitting, whatever a sitting is considering they'd never be fucking sitting so I'm assuming a day or two

Gotcha. I don't want to derail from your main point too much but the effects of amphetamine seem to be extremely variable even under seemingly identical conditions, I've run into this a lot. You might find if you dose high enough to effect you it might just give you really bad tachycardia.

Hi there!
I just wanted to add to this thread in the interest of offering a little advice, based on my own experience of amphetamine (And a fair few other stimulents). I'm really sorry if this becomes a massive paragraph and I end up going off topic, I have a habit of doing that haha!

Be very aware of your bodies own, UNIQUE limitations...

Basically the stimulating effects of Amphetamines vary in duration but can sometimes be long lasting. Maybe not always in the sense of 'I feel amped!', but very often your heart, respiratory system amongst others can still be working double time for quite a long while. Different batches of amphetamines may vary in their potency and in turn, there effects (Depending on there purity, type of amphetamine, method of administration perhaps).
This, combined with the countless separate factors such as:
- Your current state of health (Including any pre-existing medical conditions you may or may not be aware of)
- Your height and weight
- Tolerance
- Any other drug(s) being present in your system (that may potentially react to amphetamines)
Making naming a specific 'safe dose' (of many drugs) quite hard indeed...

Because of this, I always split what are probably common doses into multiple 'mini-doses'. Also setting myself an overall limit for the whole night so I don't just buffet my way 6ft into the ground... I then take the first one, leaving around an hour or two before (Based on the strength of the effects) taking another one. Playing it by ear throughout the session, maybe checking my own vitals too see just what the hell is going on with my body between each one... And I go on like that until I've peaked and I'm ready to put it down.

Okay, yeah fair enough! I often end just 'coasting' through a session much more on this planet than those around me... Probably sweating the shit out of me at the same rate I'm taking it! And in truth, I have a reasonable tolerance now... This does make it quite boring!
But this to me, is my control measure. A simple but, as I have found out, quite effective safety measure...

This method might be completely useless or stupid to everyone else (and probably over paranoid!), but it's simply a way I can retain at least some control of how my night (Or indeed day) is going to end...

Admittedly, we all do this a bit differently...
Some people might take one look at this and say it's completely stupid and a waste of phet... Others might not.

Simply put...
Be sensible and conservative! We are all at risk of overdose, no matter who we are or how we are built!
And yeah, sadly people who have no idea what they're doing have died nearly instantly from an overdose. So don't overestimate it, if you're looking at a pile of amphetamine on a tray or something in your room and have absolutely no idea how much to start with... Be really gentle! Sample it first! And cruise through it little and often... stopping when you reach your limit.

I hope this helps!
(Sorry if it really didn't)

Hi there!
I just wanted to add to this thread in the interest of offering a little advice, based on my own experience of amphetamine (And a fair few other stimulents). I'm really sorry if this becomes a massive paragraph and I end up going off topic, I have a habit of doing that haha!

Be very aware of your bodies own, UNIQUE limitations...

Basically the stimulating effects of Amphetamines vary in duration but can sometimes be long lasting. Maybe not always in the sense of 'I feel amped!', but very often your heart, respiratory system amongst others can still be working double time for quite a long while. Different batches of amphetamines may vary in their potency and in turn, there effects (Depending on there purity, type of amphetamine, method of administration perhaps).
This, combined with the countless separate factors such as:
- Your current state of health (Including any pre-existing medical conditions you may or may not be aware of)
- Your height and weight
- Tolerance
- Any other drug(s) being present in your system (that may potentially react to amphetamines)
Making naming a specific 'safe dose' (of many drugs) quite hard indeed...

Because of this, I always split what are probably common doses into multiple 'mini-doses'. Also setting myself an overall limit for the whole night so I don't just buffet my way 6ft into the ground... I then take the first one, leaving around an hour or two before (Based on the strength of the effects) taking another one. Playing it by ear throughout the session, maybe checking my own vitals too see just what the hell is going on with my body between each one... And I go on like that until I've peaked and I'm ready to put it down.

Okay, yeah fair enough! I often end just 'coasting' through a session much more on this planet than those around me... Probably sweating the shit out of me at the same rate I'm taking it! And in truth, I have a reasonable tolerance now... This does make it quite boring!
But this to me, is my control measure. A simple but, as I have found out, quite effective safety measure...

This method might be completely useless or stupid to everyone else (and probably over paranoid!), but it's simply a way I can retain at least some control of how my night (Or indeed day) is going to end...

Admittedly, we all do this a bit differently...
Some people might take one look at this and say it's completely stupid and a waste of phet... Others might not.

Simply put...
Be sensible and conservative! We are all at risk of overdose, no matter who we are or how we are built!
And yeah, sadly people who have no idea what they're doing have died nearly instantly from an overdose. So don't overestimate it, if you're looking at a pile of amphetamine on a tray or something in your room and have absolutely no idea how much to start with... Be really gentle! Sample it first! And cruise through it little and often... stopping when you reach your limit.

I hope this helps!
(Sorry if it really didn't)

I appreciate you taking the time to write that, and it's all very good advice.

But I pictured my question more in the context of, given the right conditions (i.e. high tolerance), what would the "safe" maximum be.