• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What are the long term chances of legalising MDMA?

new2drugs

Bluelighter
Going forward any good predictions ?

Mainly talking about USA and American or perhaps the good old Holland, but is there anything concrete in the pipeline ?

Cannibis was illegal only a few years ago. Sometimes things can move faster than you think.

In America and generally throughout the world, I'm extremely pessimistic about full legalization even for something as basic as weed, let alone a drug where you need to/should do a good bit of research before even thinking about consuming it. The general populace isn't smart enough to be trusted in my opinion, and if anything bad ever happens, fingers will be pointed at the drug rather than the user just like has historically happened and continues to happen. Not to mention that people seem to just love telling each other what they can and can't do with their own bodies ESPECIALLY with the recent Roe v Wade overturn. Yes, like I said I'm very pessimistic and usually think the world is a shitty place, but I have my reasons.

Hope that would be legalized for med.purposes somewhere 'cause the drug is with relatively low toxity,if don't abuse and good potential to heal various conditions.But it's still restrictive,not legal...even legalize weed for me is a little long standing dream

Hope that would be legalized for med.purposes somewhere 'cause the drug is with relatively low toxity,if don't abuse and good potential to heal various conditions.But it's still restrictive,not legal...even legalize weed for me is a little long standing dream
It might include the quality though. If it's being legalized for medical use it might be possible to get hold of some of this good stuff.

Too much potential for abuse, in my opinion, for full legalization to ever happen. Too many dumb cunts that would smash it every weekend for years on end and fuck their brains up.

Could happen if MAPS stops fucking up left n right..

-GC

It is as bad as grugs vymyself-alcohol abuse/addiction&other hard drugs,even worse sometimes

Rescheduling is on the way.
Decriminalization of small amounts and/or low LE priority isn't far behind.
Full-on legalization seems doubtful.

Going forward any good predictions ?

Mainly talking about USA and American or perhaps the good old Holland, but is there anything concrete in the pipeline ?

Cannibis was illegal only a few years ago. Sometimes things can move faster than you think.
Depends on how long term you're talking. At some point it will be legal or decriminalized, because at some point technology will allow the average person to synthesize pretty much any chemical they want in their house within reason.

Depends on how long term you're talking. At some point it will be legal or decriminalized, because at some point technology will allow the average person to synthesize pretty much any chemical they want in their house within reason.
Well I kinda meant in this lifetime

Being realistic, and not too in a conundrum chicken egg sort of sense..

Probably fairer than the chances of civilisation lasting as long as it may take, as we take it for granted our lives to present I mean.