• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What are the limits on MS Contin?

Nuddie

Greenlighter
We all know the effects of high does opiates.

-high
-really high
-perfect
-sleeping in the clouds
-oh shit am I going to wake up?
-dead

what would be the approximate dose for each stage using MS Contin?

swim has a very high tolerance

Impossible to answer since its a personal tolerance question.

Back when i was on 380mg/day of methadone i remember shooting 6 100mg mscontins and barely felt anything.

But if I tried to shoot 600mg of morphine now I'd be dead within 10-15 minutes.

So it's very hard to say.

Agreed some can take a 5mg Ms contin and be high and others can take 1500mg and still walk around it doesn't even affect them but I have found some people cant even handle a panadine forte or 2 of them they are away with fairy's it's an impossible question harm reduction says start low and moove up so reseaçh the 1mgor 1 fast release being 1mg oral morphine to everything else opiate and opioids it will give you the conversions so you can make an educated guess but s5ill a guess but I'd you know you can take 8 panadine forte and it's equal to hypothetical 10mg oxynorm then you have an idea where to go or where you need may be with ms contin

Agreed some can take a 5mg Ms contin and be high and others can take 1500mg and still walk around it doesn't even affect them but I have found some people cant even handle a panadine forte or 2 of them they are away with fairy's it's an impossible question harm reduction says start low and moove up so reseaçh the 1mgor 1 fast release being 1mg oral morphine to everything else opiate and opioids it will give you the conversions so you can make an educated guess but s5ill a guess but I'd you know you can take 8 panadine forte and it's equal to hypothetical 10mg oxynorm then you have an idea where to go or where you need may be with ms contin
The minimum recreational oral dose for morphine is 20mg and 10mg for intravenous use.
A 5mg MSContin over 12 hours would do fuck all euphoria wise even if crushed for a non tolerant person.

Depends on the person I k ow ppl who can take Ms contin but I take 30mg they take 5mg and as prescribed and they get a bit of euphoria but most don't get euphoria from the mundipharma mscontin anything even Grey's as the hemihydrate or 5 extra water molecules are. It only to try and stop them from being plugged but also to stop the euphoria in a er pill and 60s 100s doesn't matter euphoria isn't there I take them for pain cancer and broken back 4 vertabre fractured over the years and I have lost cartridge in several places and have a wedge fracture even as I right this but the fact is the new formula has been chang d so many time now you don't get high unless you plug them oxy is the get high pill or fent but I take 3 time the normal ambo dose of fent feel nothing not even any analgesic help so ppls body's dictate what they feel like the issue I have is there is so many experts but euphoria is like drinking some take 2 dri is and are pissy some take 8 to get the same way 20+years of useing ms contin and everything available prescription opioid and opiate wise because I was prescribed when the first came out and the docs all had been role by Purdue before the went broke and mundipharma and the other big pharma's the docter I had was told by his rep they weren't addictive and nothing like anything previous they had no ceiling and couldn't be used in bad ways I have all the paperwork to take the health department of Australia to court for nearly killing me and also making me go for on a withdrawal from 5000mgs of opiates and opioids took a while I was found by a good doc who helped and got me down as low as I should go because of my back and the fractured vertabre and the nerves traped and the nic in my spinal chord and many many other issues like why my knees and legs and everything hurt wen I walk and also why no that I'm taking a low dose of Ms contin that it's not holding the pain and that I'm treated differently to almost all other ppl who are prescribed analgesia but that will be for someone else to decide trust me it totally depends on the person and their size and also the experience with pills some people get pain relief from paracetamol and it's been proven to do absolutely nothing except effect you liver and kidney in a bad way there is no medical value it mayaswell be a singer pill the test and blind studies have been done and it's prove to be useless but pharma has so much money coming in for basically a pressed auger pill and a fancy looking box And different mechanisms for taking capsules liquid and all sorts of others it makes millions so why take it of the shelves when everyone believes it works also before you check me on spelling and grammar I have dyslexia so please don't it's a pain and quite a low brow form of well you know but after this time and all the things I have had and taken on faith from docters who said it would help after a work accident I am.now putting my knowledge to use o knew Lot about the recipes and the drugs themselfs but docters don't like informed paitents as mostly their egos won't let them take it but sometimes if the paitent is nice enough or innocent or looks right them all is good I don't fit the mould I'm a complicated paitent and I'm lucky to have 2 docters and I'm being held ransom by a 3rd who won't put me where I'm supposed to be 60mg between 2 30mg slow release Ms continue and 30mg of morphine hydrochloride as needed then I can do alot more than being the government declared disabled person at 90%theybdesides I was and then have tryed to put me on a shelf in a box medically turning me into a box by makeing me into a zombie who can't think 🤔 but with a deslexic mind but a 180IQ I'm going to get the life they stole back 🔙 n the mean time I'm also going to try and help others stay safe and alive and maybe if I can informed and push leaning what they are useing as much as possible

Impossible to answer since its a personal tolerance question.

Back when i was on 380mg/day of methadone i remember shooting 6 100mg mscontins and barely felt anything.

But if I tried to shoot 600mg of morphine now I'd be dead within 10-15 minutes.

So it's very hard to say.

Sweet mother of Mary. I once had a big boy tolerance too, but high dose IV morphine gave me wicked intense histamine itchies. You didn't get that with those fat hog doses?

To answer OP: start low, and learn for yourself. Jumping right in the deep end is a good way to die before you even know you're high