❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

what are the chanses shell get pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

duck112

Greenlighter
Hey um this is my first time on the site so my situation is me and this girl were hanging out in the pool al day then we went in the house and one thing lead to another and she gave me the greenlight to go ahead and put my penis in her vagina it was only in her for less then 15 seconds and i didnt cum what are the chanses of her getting pregnant from precum??

It really depends on what you were doing prior - there is semen in precum and if you had sex or masturbated prior then you can have a lot of sperm still hanging out waiting for their turn. If you had been to the bathroom then your urine can clean these left overs out so you would have less sperms hanging around.

Chances are pretty low though so I wouldn't really worry about.

Welcome to the site :)

Nonexistant. I have been with a woman for 2 years using the pull-out method, sometimes a second before ejaculating, and she never got pregnant, and we'd have a whole lot of sex.

Why did you only fuck her for 15 seconds?

Nonexistant. I have been with a woman for 2 years using the pull-out method, sometimes a second before ejaculating, and she never got pregnant, and we'd have a whole lot of sex.

Why did you only fuck her for 15 seconds?

"While withdrawal has been criticized as a non-method, it is 73-96% effective for birth control, depending on the male partner's self-knowledge and self-control" - precum can contain live sperm, live sperm introduced to a woman via vaginal penetration can lead to pregnancy.

while the chances may be very low, they're not zero.

alasdair

Nonexistant does not necessarily mean zero.

"While withdrawal has been criticized as a non-method, it is 73-96% effective for birth control, depending on the male partner's self-knowledge and self-control" - precum can contain live sperm, live sperm introduced to a woman via vaginal penetration can lead to pregnancy.

I've always been very wary of this method, but understanding the mechanics, I think it is possible to minimize the probability of pregnancy. Certain red flags are, of course, having sex shortly after jerking off, having sex around the most fertile time of the month for the woman, having sex in an altered state in which one is not in-control as much.

Nonexistant does not necessarily mean zero.
in this context it does. if the chance of getting pregnant is non-existent then you're saying it's not possible at all i.e. chance=0

i think that's misleading, that's all.

alasdair

You're assuming that 0.01% probability (or the like) equates zero. Which is obviously bullshit.

Could you point to a source suggesting that "nonexistant" suggests a likely (or zero) probability?

E: one familiar with statistics knows that neither 100% or 0% are likely in real world. Usually it's a compromise between them.

My sister uses the pull out method successfully and now has four boys under four. If you are sterile like belligerent drunk you should be fine though.

A better question would be what are the chances you will read to your child every night? Your use of the English language doesn't give me much hope.

^ I see no point in your sarcasm. My lady is pregnant due to my own fault as of late, so neither me or she are sterile.

Your aggressiveness is unnecessary. The fact that she is pregnant does not mean that I failed at the method - there could be many reasons, of which I don't feel obligated to speak. Your condescending comments are not appreciated.

There is only one person here getting their cum stained knickers in a knot

Your first post states your girlfriend never got pregnant. Now she is

Nonexistent my arse

How old are you? If you read my post correctly, then you'd see that when we were together everything was fine. The impregnation happened when I was a fuck-up, as I am now (which was a year after we split). I was very intoxicated on too many substances to name, and she had miscalculated her date.

I really don't know why I'm explaining this to you, since you're probably older than me, but seem like a child, for a reason I cannot understand. Have a nice day.

Op the chances are low.

very very low but

by definition possibly existent. if they were non-existent the chance would be 0% but its not. its higher than that but god knows how much. some people are more fertile and have faster sperm and more of them so no-one here can know for sure.

the only way to find out is pregancy test/ if she gets her period

simple

i'm closing this as the info you require can be found on google anyway and you now have two options on future actions. good luck

You're assuming that 0.01% probability (or the like) equates zero. Which is obviously bullshit.
no. but you are assuming that non-existent equates to 0.01% probability. where did this clearly arbitrary number come from?

you didn't say partially-existent or somewhat-existent or negligibly-existent. you said non-existent.

you are literally saying that no chance exists. not a little. not a tiny amount. no chance.

no chance and zero chance are the same thing.

:\

alasdair

sorry. i did not realise the slr staff had closed this thread. b_d, you can't respond so if you want to pick this up, you'll have to pm me.

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.