What are the chances?

Megorit

Bluelighter
Ok, I know this is really stupid ya'll but I couldn't help myself...I met the boy of my dreams this weekend at a club. He is smart, sweet, and really cute...We hung out together the entire night. He did not try anything inappropriate and when I lost my friends he spent 2 hours looking for them with me. His friends left and he stayed for another 3 hours with me. He would not leave my side until I found my buddies. The whole night he held my hand and gave me hugs. He is so sweet!! Anyway, he offered me his number at the end of the night and I told him to take mine. So, he got mine and programmed it into his cell phone...He lives about 1.5 hours away from me, but knows I got near where he lives all of the time. After all this crap...What are the chances he is going to call me???

How rude am I? I am so sorry ya'll...I should have said this before...Thank you so much to whoever takes the time to read this and respond. Ya'll are the best!
XOXO

Don't wait for him to call you! CALL HIM!!!
This guy sounds so great. He obviously likes you otherwise he wouldn't have ditched his friends to help you find yours. He may have lost your number. Don't wait for him to call you. GO FOR IT!!
Good Luck!

I agree 100%,CALL HIM!
Don't let this chance pass you by.
Good luck
smile.gif

Thanks ya'll but me being the idiot I am, I did not take down his number when he offered it. I just gave him mine!! (smacking myself in the head!) I maybe would call, and I saw maybe because I am so old school in the boy girl stuff, but since I do not have his number, calling is not an option. If you don't mind I just need ya'lls support for the next few days to see if he does call...Do you think he will???? I don't think he could have lost my #...He programmed it into his cell...
Ya'll are the best!! Thanks for being so great! xoxo

Well don't want to be the "Bad news" carrier but once I programmed a number into memory "the girl of my dreams" and lost my phone that night - I still kick myself (somthing to think about LOL) no I'm sorry
smile.gif

Well let's try the power of bluelight and see what happens - post where your from - what party it was - maybe someone here knows hem - maybe he is on ? well you can never know .. but we all here will have our hands crossed for you and wish you best of luck - I promise to check this post once a day - and I expect to hear that he called in a few
smile.gif

Plur ..
SpecialK

Hopefully he will call. If not track him down at the next party you go to in the local area.

I still think things are looking good. He took the time to put your number in his cell and he spent all night with you. He'd be a fool not to, obviously you guys clicked
smile.gif

I know what it's like to sit around a wait which is all you can do. Keep your hopes up..for some reason guys think it looks better to wait a few days before calling.

he's probably playing a stupid waiting game. if and when he calls, don't play back! believe me, it will speak volumes for you if you don't play games with him. it may catch him off guard at first, but it will most likely peak his interest as well. personally, i wouldn't have wasted hours with some chick i didn't like. not to say that i wouldn't have offered assistance to someone who needed it, but i probalby woulnd't have gone out of my way like that unless i liked the person. best of luck to you!
smile.gif

Well, no call yet..All my guy friends say that he would not have called yet...That today or tomorrow he most likely would...Keep your fingers crossed....
XOXO

this is so exciting..i check everyday just to see if he's called yet
smile.gif

i know, i know..i need a life!

i hate playing those damn dating games!
i met a guy at a party about a month ago. we exchanged phone #s. i didn't want to wait around for him to call me so i called him first. it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be. next time i will definitely just take the guys number instead of giving mine. then you don't have to worry about if he's going to call or not. its all in your control baby!
well anyhow....good luck with him
smile.gif

You are so right, Jungle!! Anyway, ya'll, it is Thursday...no call yet...I am pretty much thinking he is not going to...this may sound crazy but my friend went to this kid's school's web site and found his email address and if I dont hear from him this weekend, I am thinking about dropping him a line...Do I look like crazy stalker girl?? I mean when someone tells you their name and where they go, or went to school, it is so so so easy to get their email addy...I probably won't but another friend told me, "If you want something to happen, sometimes you have to make it happen!" I will update again tomorrow..Thanks so much for your support and all...You guys are the best!!!
Hugs all around!!!
------------------
Have fun and be careful!
Meg

I think that its all good if 'girl' makes the first move. But its all depends on the situation.
I too just like specilK did meet a girlie one time, got her number and lost it. I went back to the same place for like a month. But never saw her again. =( Everytime i think about that i smack myself on the head.
But c'est la vie. If it was meant to be then it will happen.
Keepin fingers crossed for ya!!!!
PLURness
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
*****BEAN me up Scotty*****

sweety if i were you... i'd def. email him!!!! what have you got to lose???
besides YOU have to make things happen in your life... last time i met a guy... i beeped myself w/ his # and when i got home to call him i noticed that i only got the first 3 digits on.. and at that time it looked great!!! so there you go... maybe he thought it looked good and it wasn't at all... go for it... and i'll keep looking to see what turns up!!!!
let us know!!!! keep my fingers crossed!!!