• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What are the chances of my girlfriend getting pregnant after this?

nikolanii

Greenlighter
Hello,
a couple of days ago me and my gf had oral sex, I came into her mouth and she sucked me off. After a few minutes she asked me to have sex with her, but no condom..and we had sex for about 3-4 minutes and then I had to stop because her vagina started hurting, and I didn't cum ofc.
We had intercourse about a week before her period (I'm not that good with 'fertile periods' during month, that's why I wrote this, hopefully someone is good with that). What are the chances of pregnancy? If you can help me please..descriptively, I know percentages aren't possible :)

Last edited:
Did you seriously delete and repost this after not liking all the responses making fun of you for asking for percentages originally? The answers are still the same (and people still think you're an immature jerk), nobody can tell you an exact chance. How regular are her periods? How confident are you that it was 'about a week' before her period? Is she on other birth control? Usually a woman ovulates about 10-14 days before they expect their period to start, but this is NOT a concrete answer. It could vary greatly depending on her own cycle.

If you're that worried, wait until her period is late and take a pregnancy test. And start wrapping it up every time.

Last edited:
Did you seriously delete and repost this after not liking all the responses making fun of you for asking for percentages originally? The answers are still the same (and people still think you're an immature jerk), nobody can tell you an exact chance. How regular are her periods? How confident are you that it was 'about a week' before her period? Is she on other birth control? Usually a woman ovulates about 10-14 days before they expect their period to start, but this is NOT a concrete answer. It could vary greatly depending on her own cycle.

If you're that worried, wait until her period is late and take a pregnancy test. And start wrapping it up every time.

Yes, I did delete this because of people making fun of me. And thank you for calling me an immature jerk, that is a bit uncalled for, don't you think? I didn't ask whether I was a jerk or not :D Oh and I didn't ask for an exact chance, just descriptively 'very likely' or 'unlikely', just that..
Thanks for the answer I guess..and stop insulting me for Christs sake

You might be safe. You got her just on the border of the most fertile period which is about 5 days before ovulation. But precum can just as easily knock a woman up. I learned that the hard way when I had unprotected sex once with my college gf. I didn't cum inside her but she still had a late period and I was sweating bullets. By the way, this website does give percentages. It is very informative. At the very bottom there is a menstrual cycle calculator.

http://yourfertility.org.au/for-women/timing-and-conception

You might be safe. You got her just on the border of the most fertile period which is about 5 days before ovulation. But precum can just as easily knock a woman up. I learned that the hard way when I had unprotected sex once with my college gf. I didn't cum inside her but she still had a late period and I was sweating bullets. By the way, this website does give percentages. It is very informative. At the very bottom there is a menstrual cycle calculator.

http://yourfertility.org.au/for-women/timing-and-conception

Thank you man. I'm just waiting for that period now, hopefully..and thanks to that 'calculator', I realised she wasn't in a fertile period.
Thanks again

Yes, I did delete this because of people making fun of me. And thank you for calling me an immature jerk, that is a bit uncalled for, don't you think? I didn't ask whether I was a jerk or not :D Oh and I didn't ask for an exact chance, just descriptively 'very likely' or 'unlikely', just that..
Thanks for the answer I guess..and stop insulting me for Christs sake

Based on your aggressive and name calling answers in the previous thread, no, I do not think it was uncalled for. You previously asked for PERCENTAGES PLEASE, so you were asking for the exact chance, and only revised it when we called you out on the absurdity of the question. Additionally, deleting a thread because you can't stand the heat of the responses is immature, I'm not sure what else you would call it...

If you're in a long term monogamous relationship, why doesn't she just get on birth control?

nobody can accurately tell you the probability but you had sex without a condom - there is a 100% possibility that she'll get pregnant.

alasdair

Based on your aggressive and name calling answers in the previous thread, no, I do not think it was uncalled for. You previously asked for PERCENTAGES PLEASE, so you were asking for the exact chance, and only revised it when we called you out on the absurdity of the question. Additionally, deleting a thread because you can't stand the heat of the responses is immature, I'm not sure what else you would call it...

Blah blah blah Go right ahead, you're quite messed up and I don't give a damn what you think

Blah blah blah Go right ahead, you're quite messed up and I don't give a damn what you think

I'm messed up? But...but, don't you think that's uncalled for?

You don't give a damn what I think? Okay fair enough, but you're the one soliciting opinions from strangers on the Internet, buddy. Not caring what other people think kind of voids the whole reason to post.

How old are you? Can't be older than 17-18. If you are...I think this thread speaks for itself. Also, you are mixing up the terms probability and possibility. There is 100% possibility, not 100% probability.

Last edited:
nobody can accurately tell you the probability but you had sex without a condom - there is a 100% possibility that she'll get pregnant.

alasdair

I had unprotected sex for years with my ex wife and she never got pregnant. And we were working at it, making sure the timing was right and all. This remark comes of as rather glib.

^ it was still a possibility. if my response seems glib, consider that it's simply a reflection of the original enquiry.

op, you demonstrably do give a damn what other people think or you would not have asked for our opinions. don't ask for opinions if you're only going to get bent out of shape when you get them?

i get it. you're 20. i was 20 once and i, too, thought that i knew it all and that other people sucked and i was a sarcastic asshole to people who, it turned out, were trying to help me. i was great and everything that was wrong was somebody else's fault.

then i grew up.

alasdair

Last edited:
I'm messed up? But...but, don't you think that's uncalled for?

You don't give a damn what I think? Okay fair enough, but you're the one soliciting opinions from strangers on the Internet, buddy. Not caring what other people think kind of voids the whole reason to post.

How old are you? Can't be older than 17-18. If you are...I think this thread speaks for itself. Also, you are mixing up the terms probability and possibility. There is 100% possibility, not 100% probability.

No, no, you misunderstood me, I don't care what you think, so say anything you want, go right ahead

you demonstrably do give a damn what other people think or you would not have asked for our opinions. don't ask for opinions if you're only going to get bent out of shape when you get them?

i get it. you're 20. i was 20 once and i, too, thought that i knew it all and that other people sucked and i was a sarcastic asshole to people who, it turned out, were trying to help me. i was great and everything that was wrong was somebody else's fault.

then i grew up.

alasdair

Yes, but I don't understand what I said wrong 8( I know I'm not always right, and I accept criticism, just not insulting and trying to make me feel less worthy then someone, I'm not a fool to let that happen.:\