• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What are the best vaporizers out there?

any vaporizers that have temp control so you can use em for e-liquid as well as weed? and are more the size of a pen vape? Also for it to be inexpensive.

There's plenty, but the pen-sized ones that smoke herb are generally garbage. If you want a pen for wax/oil (BHO or CO2 oil) then I liked just a globe top on a 510 battery. Very very cheap. The Atmos Raw was pretty good but is more expensive, same with the G-Pen (the mini sucked though).

There's plenty, but the pen-sized ones that smoke herb are generally garbage. If you want a pen for wax/oil (BHO or CO2 oil) then I liked just a globe top on a 510 battery. Very very cheap. The Atmos Raw was pretty good but is more expensive, same with the G-Pen (the mini sucked though).

I had the O-Phos (I think it was replaced by something else) which I used with budder. When it worked, it was amazing in terms of stealth, portability, simplicity, efficiency. Unfortunately, it would get clogged up. And then it would be reallllyy annoying.

Never mind. Did a search myself and discovered the Underdog, which looks lovely.

Yeah I forget the brand if mine its not a genuine PD, but I was looking for a replacement and found the underdog.

Nice, butt kinda expensive, art least the ones they had in stock (fancy woods).

They're pretty simple and I imagine a lathe and the proper ressisttor//washers setup you could build your own if u wanted.

They work so much better at 12.5-13.7v though,

Best at home vape IMO is the VapeXHale since it allows you to use bubblers and still feel like you're smoking.

(Sorry for my English, it is not perfect...) My Vaporizer is the ASCENT by Da Vinci, it is a newer, stylish thing, and it's portable. I'm doing researches now since one week and I get to know the ASCENT better every day. It is doing what you expect, but I don't know if I really save material with the ASCENT...Maybe I'm wrong but it seems as if I would need much more herbs... Hm...

Yeah I forget the brand if mine its not a genuine PD, but I was looking for a replacement and found the underdog.

Nice, butt kinda expensive, art least the ones they had in stock (fancy woods).

They're pretty simple and I imagine a lathe and the proper ressisttor//washers setup you could build your own if u wanted.

Yea, I was thinking the same. I enjoy working with wood, so this might be a fun project if I find the time.

I also had occasion to try the Pax2 recently. Wonderful portable vaporizer but ridiculously expensive, and it's pretty smelly (since it's heating the weed even when you're not drawing).