View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What Are The Best Tripping Locations?

MeganMAvery1991

Greenlighter
Me and my friend are both experienced with hallucinogenins, but need help deciding on some cool and fun tripping locations. We are going to be doing both acid and shrooms (at different times of course). What are some good suggestions guys? We live in Idaho if that helps at all lol. Thanks!

Either at a comfortable spot like your house or I enjoy tripping out in nature, like walking through the woods. The heightened senses make it very fun and the visuals are beautiful.

I've been thinking about this too. I have a date with lucy coming up real soon, and I'm trying to decide on where/what I'm gonna do. Strongly leaning towards the outdoors, the woods and snow would be real nice if I can get there.

Art museums are pretty relaxed and (probably) used to people tripping in them.
Outdoors on public land or somewhere safe.
I prefer high doses in the comfort of my own home.

Nature is my favorite location, but I'll echo what others have said that for high doses you want to be home in a controlled and safe environment. Or at a friend's home, or whatever. I like taking low to moderate doses in nature, and high doses at a safe place. I've taken high doses while camping (like in the wilderness, not at a camp site with other camp sites nearby) before, and I love it, but it's a bit risky due to being away from civilization and help.

I'm also wondering about this, I'm going to trip this weekend with friends but it's supposed to be raining pretty hard (Pacific Northwest) so our plans to go into nature might end up falling through. Any suggestions for places to go or things to do when the weather comes into play? I'll probably spend most of the time at my house, but I'd like to have some ideas for places to go if I end up wanting to leave (there will be someone to drive).

For me the best place is home in my bed next to a fireplace,perfect.But if you want to trip somewhere outside botanical garden is really cool place to be.

Nature
Tasteful outdoor raves/festivals
Cities
Floor of your living room with music on
Foreign/novel places

Outdoors camping is probably the best. It eliminates the claustrophobic factor if you get like that. I like tripping at festivals when you know everybody else is tripping. Indoors could work, but different ground rules are in effect, for me anyway.

Pls help me I'm so confused. I'm having trouble posting this anywhere. I take 80 mgms of Methadone for many yrs but I need any info/advice on Glue Sniffing. For 6mos I've sniffed a specific type of contact cement glue w toluene. At first I felt great, lately feel sick, head heavy, air on brain, etc. I only sniff about a 1/4 of tube a day via a rag, never a bag. Pls help me with advice, long term effects, personal stories,etc

Everywhere outside. Just keep it fresh so you can move around rather then being locked down in one spot.

10882163_10153807809993136_7776165337754322936_n.jpg